He waits patiently for a few moments for the woman to finish being confused. "Um... well yeah the staff are friendly". She says and Wooyoung fake smiles, needing more information.

"Oh they're nice? Have you met the ceo, I've heard he's quite mean and strict" he leans closer to her, lowering his voice.

However, he just gets a puzzled look instead. "I don't know, I've never met the ceo, I'm only an intern" she says and walks away, not forgetting to push past him.

Wooyoung glares, then frowns, of course the staff wouldn't know if their ceo was kidnapping people, he'd need to talk to people closer to him or the ceo himself. He had no idea how he'll find that information though, but its a good start being here where Yeosang will give him access to their records when working with crush.

Now, he realises.

Yeosang had mentioned that they've been working with crush for years, he wonders if anyone from his company had been taken, Yeosang hadn't mentioned anything like their models randomly getting into scandals then disappearing. He'd have to research on that.

Though, crush is less influential than Yeosang's company, they wouldn't have they guts to corrupt their company... Or they are warming up and the Kang modelling agency is their end goal.

Wooyoung looks at Yeosang who is in front of the cameras now. What if...? No. Wooyoung shakes his head, not wanting to think about it.

Even if crush wouldn't dare to do it to Yeosang, there are still people, more vulnerable models they would take like they tried to do with Mingi. He's going to do everything he can to stop it.

Looking at Yeosang doing his job, Wooyoung appreciates his work. He knows he wouldn't be able to take the stress that came with modelling, the hot and bright lights on your face, the bossy photographers, the standing for hours and especially the under-appreciation models get. He's not saying that other jobs are easier or have less stress, he's just suddenly got a wave of respect for Yeosang, and everyone who works in that field.

After an hour of flashing lights and endless commands, Yeosang is done and Wooyoung gets up from where he is sitting so they can go, but Yeosang just plops down on the seat next to him feeling exhausted.

Wooyoung gives him a reassuring look as he hands a coffee, which he takes gratefully, gulping it down. "I didn't ask for a coffee though, how did you know I wanted one?"

"Just, it looks like a stressful job so I decided to go get a coffee for when you're done". Wooyoung shrugs and Yeosang stares at the cup in his hand, already nearly finished. No one has ever though of him like that, ever brought him something to give him energy after a shoot (except Seonghwa of course). They usually think standing and looking pretty doesn't require any energy or effort.

"Oh- I almost forgot, here." He hands him a cookie. "I also got this too" Yeosang takes the cookie as Wooyoung gives it with a smile.

He stares again at the food in his hand, biting his lip as his cheeks go red. Some may say its an overreaction but Yeosang is genuinely surprised at how sweet Wooyoung is, he cant express in words how much he appreciates it.

Yeosang is thankful that Wooyoung isn't looking at him right now and is instead looking around the studio in awe, otherwise he'd see Yeosang struggling to hold back from hugging him. He even forgets to say thank you because he's too busy staring at the man next to him, suddenly liking the feeling of being taken care of by him. He wants Wooyoung to continue taking care of him like this, small gestures like giving him coffee or a cookie after a shoot, it's like him saying 'well done. You did good today, I'm proud of you'.