"You Know BTS?"

"Ohhhhh you know BTS?!" said the tall, thin guy standing at the corner of the room.

The whole room bursts out laughing and my face goes white. How the hell did I allow myself to be so blunt? Ugh... I wanted to curl up into a ball and die. I had read enough about Korean culture to know that cursing out loud was not something that was taken lightly.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive my brashness" I stated as I looked up to Manger Sejin. I could not believe that 5 minutes into this new job, I had already managed to fuck it up.

"Ms. Eleanor, please. No need to apologize. But to answer your question, yes, this is BTS" he looked me in the eyes and smiled widely. "This," he points at the man sitting at the table behind the sofa working on his laptop wearing headphones over his ears, "is Min Yoongi. His stage name is SUGA and you may address him as either. Yoongi is quite literally the brains of BTS. He does a lot of the writing and producing of the music, so you'll often find him tucked in a corner, working. He also has his own solo project under the stage name Agust-D". I look at Yoongi and smile. He gives me a crooked little grin, bows his head slightly and says "hello".

"The comedian that greeted you in Kim SeokJin." I turn my head to greet him. He's just like the rest of the group seems to be; tall, beautiful and incredibly charming. "His stage name is Jin and you may call him that" Manager Sejin says to me. I smile politely at Jin and he says "Hello! I'm Jin, you know World Wide Handsome?" I smile at him and say "It's so nice to meet you Jin. Or would you prefer I refer to you as Mr. World Wide?" He flashes me the biggest grin and I immediately know we are going to be getting along just perfectly.

"Next," continues Manager Sejin "is Kim Namjoon. His stage name is RM" he points his nose towards the beautiful name standing next to Jin. He has the most beautiful caramel complexion and striking eyes and I'm caught off guard as he starts to speak. "Hello Ms. Eleanor. Please call me either name. It's very nice to meet you. I'm the leader and the spokesperson of the group so feel free to ask me any questions you may have" he spoke confidently and perfectly. "Thank you, Namjon" I responded. "I appreciate your willingness to help. I can already tell I'm going to be using you a lot." He smiles at me politely and nods his head toward me.

"This," Namjoon takes over introductions for Manager Sejin as the excuses him self to tend to the knock at the door, "is Jung Hoseok. He along with Yoongi and myself are the rap line for the group" he adds politely. "You can call him Hoseok, or Hobi, or J-Hope, or Hope. He's a man of many names" Namjoon teases lightly and smiles in my direction. "Hello Eleanor. Nice to meet you" he says in the most adorable sing-song voice. His smile was wide and inviting and I was so drawn to him. His aura radiated with positivity. He was my kinda guy. I smile at him and say "it's so nice to meet you Hobi. You have an incredible smile" . He blushes lightly as the others erupt into a huge "ahhhhhhhhhhwwwwwww".

"On the sofa, is our Maknea line; our youngest members. First, on the left is Park Jimin. He simply goes by Jimin". I turn my head from looking toward the spokesman of the group to get a good look at Jimin and I'm surprised I didn't audibly gasp; he is absolutely gorgeous. Bright pink, full lips and big, bright eyes, he's one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. "Hello Eleanor. I'm Jimin. It's very nice to meet you". I smile at him in return and return the salutation, "It's nice to meet you as well Jimin, you'll have to tell me all about that gorgeous jacket you're wearing soon" I wink as I drool over his gorgeous silk Gucci jacket.

"Next, on the other side of the couch, is Taehyung. You can call him Tae, Taehyung or by his stage name, V". I turn my head slightly to the right side of the couch to see a fluffy haired guy with the most adorable smile I've ever seen. He opens his mouth to speak and I'm surprised by the depth of his voice, "Hi. I'm V. It's nice to meet you" he smiles warmly and I immediately smile back. "Hi Taehyung. It's a pleasure to meet you too. I look forward to getting to know you" I say kindly as he slightly blushes and tussles his hair.