Becca's lab

Madis POV
1 year after praimfaya

  I had now been alone for a year. Today I was going to a different part of the land. I was going to look around in the part on the north side of Trikru. During this year I had explored almost all clan territories, except this place. I thought it was called The dead zone or something like that.

  After some days of walking I saw some kind of house. It was covered in stones but I could see that there used to be something here. I started to lift away some of the stones when I saw a door. It was slow, but after some time dragging in the door, it opened. I slowly walked in, what if someone was in here?

  I looked around. I was mostly white, witch I had never seen inside a house before. When I came in a bit, there was like a balcony, but inside the house, so I could see how it looks downstairs from above.
I decided to look downstairs. There where these drawings of some sort of clothes and a big ship. There where also a paper with text on it. I tried to read it but it seemed to be in English and I could just say a few words, and definitely not read. I looked a the paper and saw something with a 5 year plan. I could also see the word praimfaya. That was what I called the thing that ended the world.

  I tried to understand more, but a couldn't. So the thing that seemed to have happened was that these people or this person, was going somewhere in 5 years because of praimfaya. I just needed to wait. Only 4 more years.

I know this chapter is really short but I have literally no idea what to write.
Please comment ideas
21 January 2021