Kara and Mon-el

/Kara's pov/ after Mon-el left again

I was on my couch when someone knocked at my door I said " it's open come in " . I didn't really want to use my X-ray vision haven't even been out since he left and Supergirl John has been doing it to give me a break the door opens and it's Alex. "Hi, sis what's up" .

"I was to give the heads up John is not going to be Supergirl for you after next week". She said to me and I don't really want to but I know I should so ok.

" okay, I can start going out next week" . I said she just stood there shocked at what I just said. Then I asked " are you okay" ? She thinks for a minute then nods her head yes. " That's it okay you haven't been out in 4 weeks " she said. Then I said " I know but I knew that John would get tired of it after a while so okay I can be super girl again after next week though I haven't been feeling" .

She says " okay if you think you can go out as Supergirl again" . She then sits next to me and says " wait what do you mean you haven't been feeling well are you solar flaring " ? I'm nod my head no and say " no I still have my powers and everything I just been throwing up about a week after Mon-el left ". Now that I think about it I haven't had my period after that night before he left again.

Alex looks at me and says something I can't hear my thoughts are running wild but she snaps me out of it and ask " Kara what is it are you okay " ? I even say something that makes her freeze right there in front of me which is " Alex I think I'm pregnant with my Mon-el's baby".

She then asks after thinking a bit "why do you think you're pregnant with Mon-el's baby"? I tell her everything about the night before Mon-el left and everything that has happened after that. She just sits there and then says " why didn't you tell me any of this I'm your sister " .

I then said to her " I know and I'm sorry but how do you think I feel I didn't know until I thought about it" . She nods her head then runs out of my apartment only to come back 15 minutes later with potstickers and a bag that I don't know what's inside.

She says " you can have these after you take it should work for you even if you are an alien " . I furrow my eyebrows and ask " what is it " . She then says "what do you think it is? It's a test to see if you're really pregnant with his baby " . I nodded my head and take it to the bathroom with me.

I just keep thinking don't be pregnant, don't be pregnant but then I look I didn't see that " I'm pregnant " . I just keep saying it over and over again until I finally say " I'm pregnant with Mon-el's baby". Alex is there and just hugs me and says " it's going to be okay we are all here for you".

That's when I realized that is right even if he isn't here I always have a piece of him with me. I then say " Alex you can't tell anyone until I'm ready okay I need you to promise me you won't tell anyone until I'm ready".
She nods and then says " okay, but we are going to have to wear a mind inhibitor so John doesn't find out unless you feel okay with him knowing " . I then say " I don't want to tell John until I come to terms with it so okay ".

She just nods to me and has to go back home to Maggie. I also told her that she can tell Maggie but she has to wear one when she is at the DEO like we do so as not to tell John Alex is okay with it if Maggie is. Maggie is okay with it because she doesn't go to the DEO that much.

703 words I hope you enjoyed part one I hope to have part 2 up before next week thank you.