Prologue(?)

"Y/N-SAN!" my childhood friend Aika called out to me as she ran towards me inhumanly fast.

"Aika-san! Slow down-" I said putting my arms in defense, but it was too late to say anything more as Aika lunches herself on me, making us fall on the cold, hard ground.

When I fell my breath was forced out of me and I made an 'oof' sound. Aika snorted at the sound. I would laugh too but my back hurts so bad.

"Aika," I manage to say something but my voice was breathless and the pain was clearly heard as Aika looked at me worried, "please get off of me!"

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Y/n-san. I got so excited, cuz we haven't seen each other for so long!" Aika said again inhumanly fast. Like girl, slow down.

We got up, Aika helped me out. I dust the dirt out of my uniform and began to speak.

"First of, you know where to put those formalities whit that mouth of yours. Second, we've literally seen each other yesterday, Aika-san." I said closing my eyes and sighing in annoyance, dusting the dirt out of my uniform.

Aika giggled, "That counts for you too! Your mouth is even ruder I bet." then she suddenly pouted, "And what's with that sigh? You're not happy to see yours truly?~" at the end, she once again changed her mood to a cocky one, bowed to me like a royal or something.

I rolled my eyes to the side. As I did, I spotted our setter and my second childhood friend F/n. Damn, I had friends as a child?

((Sorry that Aika isn't from your imaginations. It would get confusing real fast if I didn't give her a name. Sorry))

"Oh, Y/n-chan, Aika-san, we are needed in the gym for a meeting, like right now!" he said while pushing my and Aika's back towards the gym.

"F/n you don't have to be so pushy ya know?" I said ruffling his h/c hair.

He pushed my hand out of the way, looked up at me, and gave me a questionable look, "What do you mean by that?" he said, wrapped his hand around my neck, and pull me down to his level, "As a vise captain, I have to deal with your sorry ass, so nobody else would have to, F/n-chan."

"HAH!"

"There he goes."

After our small argument, we went straight to the gym where our team with our coach were standing and waiting for us.

"We're here!" F/n spoke, waving his hand happily like we weren't late or something.

Our coach looked at us and sigh with closed eyes.

After we joined our team, the coach starts talking about our last games of the year.
But what catches my interest the most was that will be playing against Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High. Damn, that's a long name. I heard that they have some kind of 'amazing' setter or something.

A strong king ♔, huh? Oikawa Tooru. I'll make sure you'll fall.

~Meanwhile in one of Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High's gyms~

"ACHOO!!"

"OI, Shittykawa! You better not be sick!"

_
Damn, this is a short one. Don't worry, the other ones will be longer some maybe a bit too much 😅

Yes, this story starts when Oikawa and you were in Junior high (Last year of it). It's like that for few reasons. Don't worry you'll know sooner or later.

Anyway that's all, thx for reading 💜