Prologue

" GET THE FUCK BACK HERE NOW !!! " He growled. I jumped a log and shifted mid-air so I could pick up speed. " IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO FUCKING CHASE YOU AND KEEP MY WOLF DOWN WHEN HE'S CLEARLY AT BAY!!! RIGHT NOW IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME FOR A FUCKING GAME OF TAG!!!!!"

But with me ignoring him and not even glancing back, that just seemed to just piss him off more, as I notice him start using his alpha speed. Then in a flash he's, in front of me making me stop to reevaluate how I can escape. Then I made a left and started to dart away but there he was again so instead of stopping I jumped over him my stomach grazing his head as I jumped, knocking him down. I ran straight as fast as I could which wasn't fast, as my wolf was infuriated with me and she wouldn't help.

I didn't dare stop when he spoke again " STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE MY WOLF TAKES OVER AND  FUCKING MAKES YOU!!!" I still didn't stop when I heard a loud ass growl and looked back. ( still not stopping ) it was him he had just shifted and that's when I knew that I was in for it. Then he was jumping over me, like in a fucking vampire type movie shit and I came to a stop for like 0.5 seconds to do a 360.

That's when he tackled me,not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to make fall. Then he growled viciously in my face, then I just dropped my head and grunted, ( very un-lady like) to let him no that I was done and he shifted back and snarled " SHIFT " and I was scared as hell , and didn't dare make a move until I shifted back , and blacked out both against my own will, after his next words " my beautiful mate ".

So what do you guys think ? Yea yea is it good ? Read on to find out wat happens to these mates . TRUST ME your gonna want to READ ON because this isn't like those other wolve mate alpha books you've read trust me. You WONT REGRET IT . Btw if y'all didn't notice my favorite curse word is FUCK I just love it so much