Chapter 4.2

As Shashi's body landed on the ground near the main entrance, the front office staff immediately take notice where one of the female staff begins to scream out loud in horror causing a stir. Soon people gather around the casualty including the Singh's and the Rai's.

As Anvay reaches the scene, he approaches the bleeding body lying on the ground and turns it around sending him and the rest of his family in shock.

"Lakshya call for an ambulance" he told his son who immediately dialed up for one.

"How did this happen? He said he was going out for a client meeting, then how did he end up like this" Shipra cried at the sight of her husband lying unconscious and bleeding right before her.

"Get a hold of yourself Bhabhi, he'll be fine" Shipra consoled her while Chandrika faints and nearly falls until Abhay comes into hold and support her, "Dadi!" Abhay panics and then takes her back inside to let her rest.

The ambulance soon arrived and Shashi was driven to the hospital along with Anvay, Shipra and Soumya while Lakshya took his car out to head there along with Rani leaving the rest back at the hotel.

....................................................................................................................................................

The red serpent slithered it's way inside a glowing cave which had several glimmering jewels embedded within it, as the serpent reached the end of the cave it entered a hole and slithered through the passage all the way to the other end of the cave which led to a hidden temple whose presiding deity was lord shiva.

The red serpent then assumes it's human form before the shivalingam bowing her head to honor the deity. As she stands up her stoic facial expression turns into a triumphant smile.

She is then greeted by the temple's head priest Mr. Kailash, "I see you've returned and judging by the look on your face it seems you've achieved what you wanted"

"That's right panditji, I did........." she paused recalling how she had taken down her target earlier and began to revel in the moment "it's sure feels good punish a sinner that deserves it" she admitted before breaking into laughter for a brief moment.

"The fear in his eyes at the thought of dying was really satisfying" she thought out loud

"So did you kill him Ashlesha??" Kailash asked her, "Kill him? Of course not, he deserves worse than death. However I can't exactly guarantee he'd survive what I did to him" she chuckled

"Fair enough" the priest nodded in agreement

"I will never forget that night when those vile people came at us like the scum they happen to be" the rage within her began to brim up as she recalled the dreaded night when her world fell apart, "they thought I was dead after thrashing and stabbing me several times......... they just left me there like I was nothing after all that.....they underestimated me and they were wrong which is why they will pay" Ashlesha swore to herself

"They will, but let's call it a day before you're back to carrying out your plan to make them suffer" the priest told her, "Also it's almost time for the veneration, are you ready for it?" he asked

"More than ever!" she answered, "then let's begin" the priest then brought the aarti plate and began with the veneration while all the other icchaadhari serpents joined in and began dancing along with Ashlesha in honor of the Lord. As the veneration was nearing its end Ashlesha began to spin around the Shiva linga until she fell to the ground right before it.