Flashbacks

TW: homophobia, abuse, panic attack - I will put a clear warning before they start and i will put a clear warning where they finish (so you don't have to skip the whole chapter) and then i will explain BRIEFLY what happened.

George POV

"i- ok, sure." i said to the cute boy in front of me. seriously george stop calling him that. he started pulling his hoodie off and it pulled the corner of his shirt up with it. i admired him for a moment before i realised what i was doing. he handed me his hoodie and a slipped it on. it smelt like Clay. i felt heat rising in my cheeks and tried to cover my face. i breathed in the smell of his hoodie. i was having an argument in my own head. 

you like him, don't you.

no, I'm a boy and he's a boy its wrong

it's fine to just like one boy, its not like he likes me back

its still wrong

the argument only got louder and i looked up at clay wanting help. i don't know what i needed but i wanted this to stop. i saw clay move his mouth, he was speaking. but the argument in my head that was too loud to hear over turned into a flashback which i wish i could never think of again.

TW: HOMOPHIBIA AND ABUSE!!! I WILL PUT ANOTHER LINE OF  WHEN ITS THE END OF IT SO YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT!

i was sat on my bed on call with my best friend, nick, though i called him sapnap sometimes, it was an inside joke but neither of us remembered where it started because of how long we had been friends for. i heard a door slam and i hung up my phone, if my dad caught me calling him again i would be dead. soon enough my dad came marching into my room, "who were you talking to?" he boomed at me, i felt intimated but tried my best not to show it. "just one of my friends, you don't know him." i said with a forced smile at the end. "was it that nick guy again? or should i call him the pet name you give him, sapnap?" he spat at me. i sighed having to explain this for the millionth time, "it's a nickname." suddenly i felt a great weight pull me off the bed. "i won't let my son date a boy, its unnatural, gross, disgusting." my dad kept going on, i choose to stop listening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (still tw)

i heard glass shatter over my head, a knife stab into my side, a throbbing in my leg, marks on my arm where i had been dragged outside along with my belongings. then i heard a door slam and a click signaling it was locked. i was kicked out. i attempted trying to call the police but i couldn't move, i tried to think of how to get to my mum's house, she was homophic but i'm not gay so it's fine. 

end of Tw, brief explanation: George's dad thought that george was dating sapnap. george's dad hurt him and kicked george out of the house.

i tried to hold onto the cold, stone floor that i was sprawled on but couldn't. i lost consciousness

"george?" i heard a voice yell to me, i don't remember that happening.

i opened my eyes to see clay, knelt down in front of me. it took a moment to register what had happened but i was laying on the cool ground of the cinema, clay was knelt down in front of me looking concerned. A crowd of people were around us and more were coming by the second. i had tears falling down my face at rapid speeds and i was clutching onto clay's t-shirt that he was wearing. i tried to talk but couldn't and ended up crying. clay pulled me into a tight hug. it made me feel safe, that caused me to start crying more. 

You Look So Good In Green // DNFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara