She was still trying to blink the sleep out of her eyes, rubbing them looking at Jimin.

Jimin just chuckled, "wow, you and hyung really are alike." He waited for her answer because it looked like she was still struggling to comprehend what was happening.

"Yeah, I'll be ready in a moment." She mumbled, making her way to the bathroom half asleep.

Jimin just watched smiling at how silly she was. "I'll let hyung know you're getting ready!" He called out hearing a soft "okay" coming from the bathroom. With that he closed the door and went out to the living room.

He saw a sleeping Yoongi on the couch.

"Has no one tried to wake him up yet?" Jimin asked Jin in the kitchen, already dressed and ready to make breakfast for all of them.

"I tried. But he just grumbled and rolled over." Jin laughed.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi, contemplating how to wake him up.

"Hey hyung, you gotta wake up or were gonna leave without you with Hana." Jimin spoke out loud.

Instantly Yoongi shot up, his eyes sleepy and his grumpy face on full display.

"Where is she?" His voice was raspy and lower than usual because he just woke up.

Jimin had to hold back his laugh. "She's in your bathroom getting ready. Hobi should be about done so you can use our bathroom hyung."

Yoongi got up lazily stretching before trudging his way to Jimins room. His hair sticking in every direction. When he was out of sight, Jimin bundled over laughing.

"I could get used to hyung being like this. I've never seen him so obedient before." He laughed.

Jin just sighed and shook his head. "Well, I'm sure if you find your soulmate you'd be as whipped for her as he is. Can you help me toast the bread?"

"Sure thing hyung. Also if I got a soulmate, I'd be the happiest man on earth." Jimin happily bounded over and started toasting. "Yoongi hyung sure is lucky."

Jin smiled down at the frying pan, "He sure is."

"Thanks for the breakfast hyung." Namjoon walked out and sat in his seat, already buttering up some toast.

All of them sat at their dining table, eating breakfast and waiting for each member to get ready.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the hair dryer." Hana came bounding out, hair in a ponytail, a cream turtleneck and a cute plaid skirt with some tights on.

She greeted everyone good morning but when she met eyes with Jungkook, he immediately looked away. She was confused for a moment but then realized he was probably not used to her yet.

"Morning Hana, you can sit next to Kook and I. Don't worry, Yoongi hyung hasn't gotten ready yet." Hoseok pat the seat next to him.

She beamed at him and sat down. "Yeah, that's my bad for hogging his bathroom and bedroom." She chuckled.

"No no, it's okay Hana. We're in no rush." Namjoon smiled up at her. She nodded before reaching for some toast, asking if they had jam.

"You like jam and toast too?" Taehyung perked up.

"Yeah! It's my favorite." She smiled widely at him.

"Wait here." He got up and quickly went to their refrigerator, handing her some strawberry jam.

She took it thanking him but noticed another bottle on the table. "Oh, why did you get me this when there's already jam on the table?" She asked.

Taehyung just happily sat down again. "I wanted to get you my favorite! I got it from our Europe trip and we can't get it here." He explained.

"Oh. Is it alright for me to use it?" She asked.

"Don't worry Hana, Taehyung literally stocked up about twenty bottles of it last time we toured." Jimin laughed out loud.

"Oh okay, thank you!" She happily smeared it onto her toast, accidentally elbowing Jungkook in the process.

Her eyes went wide, "oh sorry Jungkook." She squeaked.

"It's alright." Was all he said before scrolling through his phone again, eating his toast.

She just nodded and finally bit into her toast, the taste of the strawberry jam enveloping her tastebuds. She gasped.

"So? How is it?" Taehyung was excitedly looking forward to her feedback.

"Tae, this is the best jam I've ever tasted." She spoke while covering her mouth with her hand so that it wasn't rude to speak while she chewed. Her face glowed as she checked the bottle, seeing its brand and contents. "Oh I think my local supermarket back home sells this!" She happily said. "When I get back you can let me know if you need more and I'll send over some." She smiled widely at Tae.

Everyone could see the twinkle in his eyes at her thoughtful gesture. He reached over and grasped her hands in his. "Hana, you're amazing. Thank you."

Chuckles were heard around the table.

"You already made his day Hana." Jin smiled at her. Even Jungkook had a small smile on his face while he scrolled through his phone.

"Oh hey Hyung, so glad you could finally join us." Namjoon smiled up at the sleepy Yoongi.

"Coffee." Yoongi grumbled and Namjoon just laughed.

Yoongi's eyes wandered the table until in landed on Hana. She silently waved at him, happy to see him. Next to her he saw Jungkook completely absorbed in his phone he sighed.

"Kook, sorry about last night." Yoongi announced making Jungkook look up in surprise at his hyung.

"It's okay hyung." He whispered unsure what to say.

Yoongi just flashed him a small smile before ruffling Jungkook's hair making the younger whine.

"That's just payback." Yoongi chuckled making his way to the kitchen to make himself some coffee.

"So Hana, we'll see what we can do about your accommodation today alright? Manager Sejin hyung and PDnim are ready to meet you today. Will that be alright? Sorry it's in such short notice." Namjoon said from across the table.

Her eyes went wide, stopping mid crunch on her toast.

"Wait. I'm meeting them too?!" She covered her mouth with her hand so she could speak.

Namjoon hummed in acknowledgement. "Hope you don't mind you follow us around today. It'll be a little boring but—"

He stopped talking when he saw her shaking her head furiously.

"This is the biggest honor any army could ever have." She gasped. "I will stay out of the way." She bowed down.

Everyone laughed around her.

"Yes of course." Namjoons dimples were on display again. "It slips my mind that you truly are an army."

"We can go over now. I'm skipping breakfast, just needed my coffee." Yoongi walked out of the kitchen. A coffee cup in hand.

"Alright let's go then." Namjoon got up and the rest followed.

Hana dusted off her hands from the crumbs before a hand reached out in front of her. She looked up to see Yoongi offering her up, a small blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"Thanks Yoongi." She said softly.

"Anytime Hana."