29

He didn't know what he was doing, his heart ached and yearned for her, to run back and apologise to her and hold her in his arms but his mind told him to run away. He heavily collided into someone, muttering a rushed sorry before walking off again without knowing who he bumped into.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin called confused, he rubbed his shoulder at the slight impact of the collision but Yoongi didn't turn back.

Namjoon clicked his tongue, "I think something must've happened, I'm going to go after him." He called running off to find Yoongi while Jin, Jimin and Hoseok just watched.

Namjoon ran after leaving the elevator to find Yoongi, attempting to call him in the process but he wasn't picking up. It wasn't like Yoongi to just pick up and leave, something bad must've happened. He was relieved to find him sat on a bench in their neighbourhood, mask pulled up and slouched. Namjoon's eyes saddened but relieved he didn't go too far, slowly he approached and sat on the bench next to him.

"Hey." He started softly, Yoongi didn't answer for a while.

"Hey Joon." He finally replied sounding tired.

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, "I know as the group leader, it is my job to be concerned but even if I wasn't I am still concerned so, what's wrong hyung." He asked gently, looking up at the masked man who kept his eyes trained on his hands.

"I fucked up Joon." Yoongi admitted. "I think— no. I know I totally fucked up." He let out a strained and bitter laugh as he clenched his fists before covering his face with them.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked in concern, he didn't understand, he was so happy today.

"She—" Yoongi paused. "Apparently she and Jungkook have a similar connection that we have and I know I shouldn't blame any of them but it just fucked me up hearing it." He couldn't hold back his sobs anymore as his mask of a smile and laugh couldn't contain the hurt and pain he felt. He scrunched up his hair as he leaned forward. "What if what I'm feeling is just the effects of the planets or stars bullshit. That none of this between us is real. The fact that she had the same connecting with Jungkook suddenly just proves that."

Namjoon watched as Yoongi questioned everything, but his eyes saddened at the fact that he hasn't seen Yoongi break down like this since being trainees. He too sighed deeply, thinking about the complicated situation about Jungkook whom was now involved, he stared ahead.

"Have you spoken to the philosopher yet?" He asked but Yoongi shook his head.

"We were going to, but— when she told me I said some horrible things and I just walked out. I don't know what's wrong with me." Yoongi laughed bitterly again through his tears. "This is so fucked up."

Namjoon sat by Yoongi's side as he cried, he had no expertise in this but maybe he could help somehow, starting with fixing how Yoongi thought about the situation.

"Hyung. I don't think someone who didn't feel anything would go through the pain in measures to find her." Namjoon smiled to himself recalling how Yoongi was frantic to find her, how he spoke about her as if she was an angel descended from heaven, "and I don't think she would have put in the effort to learn an entirely new language in just a few weeks just so that she could talk to you if she didn't like you." He noticed slowly his words affected Yoongi, and made him slowly think sensibly again.

"Even of the planets or stars caused this strange phenomenon to happen, the connections you made together were by the both of you, and not by the phenomenon." Namjoon smiled, "plus—"

"Don't forget she was attracted to you from the beginning before all this happened. You were her bias." Namjoon looked up at the clouded sky with a grin.