37

A/N: Double update ~ since I forgot to post 36 last week haha

"Y-you love me?" Yoongi's eyes were wide in surprise and amazement, searching in her own eyes for any sort of denial or whether this was a dream.

She looked away shyly, unable to contain the embarrassing blush but it only confirmed it, Yoongi's heart leapt and filled with so much joy and happiness, all his worries of returning to his body were suddenly forgotten just by those three words.

"I know I said that we should get to know each other first but— I guess I've been lying to myself if I said I haven't always felt some way for you." She glanced up into his eyes briefly before shyly looking away again. Curse her sudden inability to make eye contact of this handsome man.

Yoongi only grinned wider, showing his adorable gums and teeth, he instantly hugged her tighter, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck making her squeal at the ticklish feeling.

"Say it again." She could feel his lips softly against her neck.

"I love you Yoongi." She couldn't hold back the grin she had and neither could he.

"Again." He repeated, trailing butterfly kisses along her neck and jaw now until finally capturing her lips, his soft ones colliding with hers with so much love and longing, they both smiled into the kiss before parting. Opening her eyes gently, she was met with his irises filled with raw emotion.

"I love you Yoongi." She whispered, just a breath away from his lips, the two of them broke into the biggest of smiles.

"I love you too Hana." he tackled her into another bone crushing bear hug, knocking her back onto the couch.

They both laughed in that moment, feeling their hearts filling up again with that same happiness and adoration they once felt before complications arose. But Hana suddenly broke out of his hold, she took her phone and walked away leaving Yoongi dumbfounded for the sudden leave of their little moment.

Hana looked back and stifled a giggle at his face of betrayal before wiggling her phone up in the air. "Well if we're going to be leaving back to Seoul tonight, I'll need to organize some things before we leave since I'm not sure how long we'll be there for."

Yoongi sighed in relief, glad that the girl didn't suddenly want to take back her words. He nodded, getting up and helping her tidy things up.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asked feeling bad that he couldn't do much but he could at least help her clean up the place when he could.

She shook her head and smiled at him, "No I'm good, don't worry just make yourself comfortable. I'll just need to start packing up my suitcase again." she chuckled, "do you mind if I call Jaehyun over? I feel like I need to explain some things."

"Not at all." Yoongi shrugged. Surprisingly, for someone with W lot of jealous tendencies, Yoongi was truly not bothered by Jaehyun her neighbour. He had helped Hana on countless occasions and was a very thoughtful friend to her, though even though he technically should be rather suspicious and jealous over their really close relationship of visiting each others homes alone, there was something about Jaehyun, Yoongi knew he wouldn't have to worry about.

"Alright, he said he'll be over in a moment but I hope it's okay that he brings—"

She was suddenly interrupted by a chorus of barks just outside the door down the hall, Yoongi immediately groaned forgetting that small rascal of a pup Jaehyun owned. Hana meekly shrugged at Yoongi's expression. "I mean, Jaehyun barely goes anywhere without Choppa."