Insecure Lucy

Authors note : I wrote this story myself but i am not the creator of the actual Fairytail series.
Dedicated to my all time wattpad friends HumairaFitriyah,Heart in the Keys,and (drumroll plz )Team Erza.I wouldnt have been able to write this book without them being inspirations to me,and inspiring me to write better books so readers you should definitely follow them and read their books if your looking for good Fairytail Fanficts or if your looking for inspiration.Also I'm just saying but you should follow my sister Sugarbaby444 but she might not follow back.I couldnt have created this book without my followers.....So im gonna make this book the best book you ever read and because Im a scorpio and because ive been inspired by so many of you great people Im not gonna stop till I get to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!And in case your wondering on 11/08/15 I'll be thirteen!!!!!!!!This book starts here:

Nobody's Pov
East Fairy High one of the best guild training schools in all of Fiore ,in all of Magnolia.In East Fairy High there are students from all over but one ,this one girl shines brighter than the others.Im talking about Lucy Heartfilia.
Lucy was not your average go with the flow girl but she was every talkitive.But her intelligence was superior to others,which often brought jealousy amungst her peers.
It was Febuary 10th four days before the Valentines Day Dance.Lucy was going to go ,but everyone was being asked to go ,she didnt have anyone to go with.

--Lucy's Pov--
My phone rang.I hesistated to pick it up because it could have been my Physics teacher calling to growl at me.I look at the number .
1***-***-****

It was definitely my Physics teacher.But I'm in a class of Celestial wizards so what I dont understand is why she never yells at Loke.I mean the creep ,just flirts all day with girls.I close my eyes while running because I ran through 4 towers to go to physics and I was still running.I bump into something.

"Sorry,so sorry!"I said rushing.

"Watch where your going,you dumb blonde!"Yells this Orange haired girl as she drops my books out of my hand.

I bend down to pick them up and she kicks me in my stomach.Then she kicks me in my nose.

"Can you stop!"Lucy yells.

"Can you stop"She mimicks as she kicks me in my private area.

I stand up and I smack in her face.Then her crew grabs me and carrys me to the bathroom.They put my in the garbage and stomp on me.When they're done torturing me a tear runs down my face as I crawl out of the garbage.Erza walks in ,sees me and gasp.

"What happened!"aske Erza.

"Ayako and Crew"I said forcing the words out.

Erza picks me up and carrys me to the nurse's office.I see a boy with Pink hair and a old lady.My face was bleeding.The boy with the pink hair assists her.
Three hours later
I open my eyes and see Natsu carrying me to my room.

I would write the rest but Ill save the rest for nect time