"Holy..." Rhys started rolling up his sleeves up to his elbows. He was dressed in his vest, shirt and tie and Antonia shamelessly wanted him to open his clothes. As if reading her mind, Rhys bent down and whispered in her ear,

"Very soon." 

She did not get much time to prepare herself, because Rhys kneeled down, held her thighs apart and dived into her soaking wet core. As soon as his mouth latched onto her womanhood, Antonia let out a particularly loud moan, almost instinctively closing her legs at the extent of the sudden pleasure, but Rhys held her legs in their position. 

His tongue went to all sorts of places, tasting every corner of her sweet pussy. Antonia panted and groaned lightly whenever he flicked her sensitive nub, and he seemed to notice it as well. Paying special attention to her clit, he lapped at it with fervour and Antonia thrashed her head back. To add to it, Rhys brought one of his fingers and traced it quickly along her entrance, before pushing it in. 

"Oh my god..." Antonia was tempted to hold his hair, but she knew that it was not allowed until he asked for it. So she tightened her fingers around her thighs, digging in her nails into her flesh to control her ecstasy. 

"Hold my hair." 

Antonia was not sure if she heard her inner voice, but judging by the male texture of it, it was Rhys. So she entwined her fingers with the smooth locks of his dark hair and tugged at it roughly. He growled loudly and flicked at her clit while simultaneously inserting another finger inside her. 

"Oh...fuck...I'm..gonna.." Antonia held his hair in a vice-like grip, feeling her toes begin to curl. 

"Don't come." 

What? 

"Sir...please," Antonia had no idea how to hold her climax while in play with a real man, but she had not yet told this to Rhys. 

"Hold it back." 

Lost in the waves of her upcoming orgasm, she somehow managed to calm her senses to a certain extent, but it was shattered immediately as he starting pumping his fingers in and out of her. Her whimpers grew louder and her back arched as he picked up the pace, increasing the vigour of his fingers and tongue. 

"Sir, please..." she moaned, the tremors already setting in. 

"Come." 

The word worked like magic. The tremors intensified, making her legs shake uncontrollably and her toes curled. However, Rhys did not stop his torture, but kept on eating her out, until she struggled to get away from him. He gripped her thighs and pulled her down against his mouth, making her take everything he had to offer. Her loud moans and trembling whimpers filled the room and had a great effect on his manhood. 

"Shit!" she shook intensely, trying hard to close her legs to stop him, but with no avail. Her orgasm was dying down slowly, but before long she felt another one build up inside her. Unlike her vibrator, she did not have control over Rhys, so she had to endure it all. 

Her second orgasm was stronger than the first one, and it slid down her thighs before she even had the chance to moan. Her mouth fell agape and her eyes rolled back as this time, she could feel her limbs go stiff. It melted her brains, making her lose all sense of her surroundings as she squeezed his face with her quivering thighs. 

Finally, Rhys gave one last, long lick to her labia and stopped, moving his face and taking out his fingers. 

"You should always ask before you come, sweetheart." his face was glistening with sweat and her juices. "I'll not be so forgiving the next time." 

Antonia slowly opened her eyes, taking in his appearance and god, how she wanted to please this man. A few strands of his neatly pompadoured hair fell on his forehead, curtaining his eyebrows and eyes. His lips were wet and shaped into a half-smirk. He did not seem as dominant as the other day, as such it seemed that giving her a mind-blowing orgasm was his primary objective. 

It was wholly out of Antonia's imagination, but she felt tingles in her stomach. Rhys was breathing heavily and looking at her with satisfaction. She slowly got up into a sitting position on the sofa-face to face with Rhys although he was kneeling down, and traced her fingers down his biceps and forearm, whilst maintaining eye contact. 

Rhys raised one of his eyebrows slightly, as she picked up his right hand, the fingers of which were buried inside her, and brought it to her mouth. Then, he parted her lips and sucked on the fingers, licking off every single drop of her juice. Rhys let her do as she pleased because he had decided that it was her day today. She would have to enjoy today as much as possible since Rhys did not feel so charitable every day. After she was finished sucking his fingers, he pulled them out with a 'pop'. That's it for now-

Rhys breathed in sharply as he felt a hand grope the tent in his pants. No, it was her day, he would find a release somehow, so he grabbed her wrist and tried to push it away. 

"Please, sir." Antonia squeezed his cock from over his pants, and he hissed. This woman, he thought, is full of surprises. He also realized that he was actually doing what she wanted, but he let it slide, only for today. 

"Alright," he got up on his feet and ran his fingers through his hair, "do as you please."

----