"Yes, you were reported as a missing person." Izuku stated.

Jun replied honestly, "Oh, didn't think people would care that I was gone when they took me."

"Your neighbors were very worried about you. Can you tell me what happened?" Izuku responded.

Jun blinked, "Oh, I was kidnapped."

Izuku wanted to roll his eyes, but he knew he shouldn't. "Why? When? How? Can you tell me something specific."

"Hmm. I was walking back with my groceries to my apartment. Then, a black van pulled up and dragged me in... They just left me alone for about a day before they made me sit in that chair by the desk. The last thing I remember is... something bad going on with the computer.. I think I read something?" Jun explained.

"Okay, That helps a lot. So, the computer you say?" Izuku nodded, looking back at the computer.

Jun weakly said, "Yeah. They said something about 'true ideals being shown' and something about 'bringing him back'. I don't remember that well. I don't remember their voices or faces, so I'm pretty much if no use to you."

"Hey, don't say that. You provided very useful information. And you can live on peacefully after this case is closed shut." Izuku responded.

Jun leaned his head against the wall, trying not to phase through it, "Ahh. That would be nice, but maybe I'll just stick around for my sister to look after her. We got into a fight a few years ago and never made up. Now I'm dead so I can't really apologize to her in person, so I'll make it up to her by watching over her and her family."

"Sounds great. I'm sure she would love to know you are with her. I could even come in contact with her and wish her well from you." Izuku offered.

"You could? That would be very nice of you." Jun smiled.

Izuku nodded with a gentle grin, "I will. Now, let me see about this bad computer thing you are talking about."

Izuku walked his way over to the computer, leaning over the desk to turn it on. The flickering light of the screen burst to life with a groan from the old built in speakers.

Izuku squinted as the computer flashed onto a screen filled with writing. When Izuku peered is to get a closer look, Jun jumped out in front of his eyes to block him from the screen.

"Don't read it all the way down. Don't read the whole document!" Jun exclaimed as a warning.

Izuku's eyebrows raised, "What? What's wrong with it?"

Jun replied seriously, "It's a curse. When I read the whole thing, I died."

"Are you serious?" Izuku asked Jun.

"Yes!" Jun yelled, "I remember the guys who brought me here sat m down in front of this chair to read something, I thought nothing of it, it was probably a ransom note or something like that. But they pulled up this THING! And told me to read it fully. So I did."

Izuku watched in silence as he continued.

"The first two pages I read with no problem, but the last page is when something scary happened.' Jun recounted.

"You remember what happened..." Izuku mumbled.

Jun nodded, "When you opened up the computer, it brought back the memory. The last page is a kind of cursed spell that makes whoever reads it die in order to collect their living breath."

Izuku questioned, "What?"

"I know it sounds weird, but just read the first page and you will know why. It's written by a serial killer known as K." Jun whispered.

Izuku's eyes widened. He recognized that name from the various records he found long ago in the police station. His file stood out the most.

K was an infamous serial killer that murdered his way through the entirety of Japan killing over 80 people. He had no morals, purpose or reason behind his multiple murders. He kills his own parents when he was 19. The way he killed was his quirk. His quirk was titled 'Influence.' His quirk allowed his words, text, and speech to influence people's mind to a point of basically brainwash. He killed his own parents by convincing them to jump off a bridge because there was a pot of gold at the bottom to pay off their debt. He was known to manipulate people into killing themselves or killing other people with just a whisper in their ear. He had his own cult following who made up a story of why he was doing such awful things. His followers even volunteered for killing people themselves to pledge their soul to their leader. When he was finally caught, he killed himself with no known reason other than his upcoming trial.

Izuku didn't know he had left behind a document like this, and apparently it can kill people by just reading it?!

Izuku looks at the top of the page through Jun's body to see a blurred out picture of the famous K smiling in his mugshot straight at him. Izuku steps back in fear when he reads the first line.

'The time has come for me to rise from the dead.'

It's only then that Izuku looks at certain words in the document, not reading the whole thing. With each word of warning, he gets more and more worried.

Izuku and Jun escaped the apartment after Izuku turned off the computer.

"So find anything?" Tsukauchi asked.

Izuku breathed a heavy sigh before looking at him with fear hidden behind his eyes, "This won't be a simple open and close case. We are dealing with an undead serial killer."