Reunion

Caroline's POV
     After what felt like forever, I gasped for air and opened my eyes.

    I kicked the lid off the coffin, and sat up. I was in the plantation house.

I climbed out of the coffin and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and there was no blood, seriously. We usually have a stock pile of it here.

    I walked out of the house and heard someone jogging a mile down the road. I sped to the person.

   The woman was spooked. I put my hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. I said, " You will not scream or fight."

   She nodded and I bit into her neck. It felt like I hadn't had blood in like forever. Once I had enough, I let go of the girl.

   I bit into my wrist and fed her some of my blood. I looked into her eyes, and said, " Forget everything that happened here today."

   She nodded, and continued running. I sped to the Compound. I was outside the front door, and heard Kat, Bekah, Elijah, Kol, Davina, and Stefan talking.

I took a deep breath and walked inside the compound. They didn't seem to notice me walking inside. I stood in the middle of the courtyard.

   I put my hands on my hips and said, " I come back to life and This is the kind of welcome back, I get."

Their heads snapped at my voice and each one had smiles.

    I was soon crushed in a hug, by Kat, then Bekah, then Davina, Then Stefan.

    Stefan said, " How are you here?"

   Bekah said, " We missed you, Care."

  I said, " I know. I missed you guys."

   Kol said, " Even me, darling."

  I said, " Even you, Kol."

  We laughed and Kol hugged me. I was surprised at first but he said, " Welcome back, Care Bear."

   Elijah stood there with a smile. I said, " What you don't hug?"

   He chuckled and hugged me. He said, " Welcome home, Caroline."

   I smiled and Kat said, " So, how did you find a way back?"

   I said, " Esther found a spell and the Dead New Orleans witches performed the spell."

   Kol said, " Our mother?"

  I said, " Yes. Over these past 8 months, she kept me company and from losing my mind. She told me stories about you guys when you were kids."

  Elijah said, " Oh no."

  Kat said, " What does that mean, Elijah? Is there something embarrassing you don't want anyone to know about?"

I said, " There's plenty of embarrassing stories on all four of them."

  Bekah, Elijah and Kol groaned. I said, " Where is Nik?"

   Suddenly, Nik appeared walking down the stairs and his head was down. He said, " Kol. Lets go. We are going out."

I said, " Where would you be going, mister?"

  His head snapped up and looked at me. He had a smile on his face and sped down the rest of the stairs.

   He hugged me and said, " I missed you, love."

   I said, " I missed you, too."

  He looked at my face and put his hand on my chin. He said, " We were hunting for a way to bring you back, we just couldn't find a way."

  I said, " I know. I know what you all were doing, while I was dead."

  They all had confused looks on their faces, except Kol. He smirked and said, " Mother, showed you the spell."

  I said, " She did. She enjoyed watching you guys, along with me. We seen Kol and Davina always going out to the cemetery looking for a spell. Elijah and Katerina were keeping charge of the city. Rebekah and Stefan were enjoying walking around the city. Nik was depressed and wouldn't come out of his studio."

   Nik and I locked eyes and he said, " What else would you expect? I couldn't do anything without seeing you everywhere."

   I smiled and he kissed my lips. God, I missed him. He deepened the kiss, and walked us to a wall. My back hit the wall, and I pulled his hair, lightly, and he growled.

    He picked me up, and my legs were wrapped around his waist. I heard someone say, " Really? Can't do that in your room?"

    Nik sped us upstairs to our room. It felt like electricity each time, he touched me. Neither of us wanted to let go of each other.

  Kol's POV
       Nik and Caroline sped upstairs to their room. I said, " Well, there goes drinks."

  Davina said, " So, that's where you and Klaus were going to go to?"

   I said, " Yes. I didn't tell you because you would end up wanting to make sure there was no girls involved, which there wouldn't of been."

   She nodded. Katerina said, " Well, Caroline comes back to life, and we can't even have time to catch up before Klaus takes her away."

  Bekah said, " Nik missed Caroline. They deserve sometime to themselves."

   Stefan said, " By the sound coming from upstairs, we won't see them for a couple days, or maybe a week."

   I said, " I give it two weeks."

   Elijah said, " Taking bets? Really, Kol?"

   I nodded, and Elijah said, " I give it three days."

   Stefan said, " A week."

  Bekah said, " You boys are pathetic. Kat, Davina want to go to a bar?"

   Katerina and Davina nodded, and the girls left. We heard a loud scream rattle through the compound, and we groaned.

   I said, " I'm going to a bar, or somewhere I don't have to hear that for the next how many days."

   I sped out of the compound, and went to a bar.