Scolding

Caroline's POV
       It has been 8 months, since I died. Everyday is the same. I'd do the spell and check up on The Mikaelsons, Kat, Stefan, and Davina. Esther and I walk around New Orleans and talk. Nik has mostly been in our wing of the compound, each time I do the spell. He isn't very happy or anything. He is depressed.

     I miss them all. Davina and Kol have been going to see witches, everyday. They are hoping for a way to bring me back. Even Esther and I looked and we can't find a way.

     Anyway, I woke up, and put on a black dress with black heels. One thing that sucks over here, is its darker. I went downstairs, and seen Esther in the courtyard sitting.

    Over here, you don't really need blood to survive, since you are dead. Esther said, " Good Morning, Caroline."

   I said, " Morning, Esther. Ready to see your children?"

  She said, " Yes."

  Esther enjoys when I do the spell for us to see them. I waved my hand and said, " Phesmatus ilusium."

  Davina and Kol appeared in the courtyard. Davina said, " What if there isn't a way to bring her back?"

   Kol said, " We will find a way, darling."

  They left the house. Elijah came from the kitchen with Kat.

  Elijah said, " I'm going to see if I can get Niklaus to get down here."

Kat said, " Good luck with that. He hasn't been out of his wing of the house for 8 months. I doubt he would come out for wolves and Vampires fighting."

   Elijah shook his head and walked upstairs. Esther and I followed him to my wing of the house. He went into the Niks studio, and we followed.

    Nik was painting. Mostly just a black canvas. He hasn't been painting anything else. His hair is grown out a little bit, and his stubble is a but longer, too. He looks like he hasn't gotten much sleep.

   Nik said, " Elijah. Leave me alone."

  Elijah said, " Niklaus. The wolves and Vampires are fighting. You need to do something."

   Nik said, " Why should I?"

  Elijah said, " You are their king. They will listen to you. This city needs some light. You need to stop being stuck in this room, acting like there is nothing for you to do."

  Nik said, " There is nothing I can do! The only light that this city had, is gone now. You go deal with the fighting. I'm done."

   Elijah said, " Brother, we need you. This city needs you."

   Nik shouted and said, " I DONT CARE! LEAVE ME!"

Elijah sighed and left the room. Esther went to go check on Rebekah.

I walked towards Nik, and seen the canvas he was painting. This one is different. Its black but with a blonde girl in the middle.

   I seen him touch the girl, and said, " Caroline. My love. My light. I wish you were here."

   A few tears fell, as I realized the blonde girl in the middle of the darkness was me.

I smiled and he had a few tears fall on his cheeks. I said, " I miss you, Nik."

   I walked out of the studio, and wiped the tears that fell.

I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. Esther was in the courtyard watching Rebekah and Stefan.