Bachelorette Party

Caroline's POV
       It has been three months, since my magic warned me of something coming. So far, New Orleans is quiet. Tomorrow is Nik's and i's wedding. Today is the Bachelorette Party. Kat had planned it. The boys are leaving to Vegas. Elijah planned Nik's bachelor party, which is why I was surprised when I heard it. I thought Kol had planned it, guess not. The wedding is being held here at the compound, and the reception at the plantation house.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik was still in bed, looking at me. I said, " Stop staring."

  He said, " Why? Your beautiful."

    I blushed and he kissed my lips. I depended it, and he hovered above me. He kissed my neck, and someone said, " Holy Mother of Jesus! Cover yourselves!"

     Nik pulled the sheet up, and sat down beside me, so the sheet covered us both. We looked at the intruder and it was Stefan, he had his hand covering his eyes. I said, " Stefan! What are you doing in our room this early in the morning?"

  Stefan said, " Is it safe to look?"

   I said, " Yes."

  Stefan uncovered his eyes, and seen us covered by a sheet. He said, " Good, cause I didn't want to Klaus or you like that. All the other times, you were at least covered when anyone walked in!"

   Nik said, " Want to get to the point, mate?"

   Stefan said, " Sorry. Elijah wants you downstairs. Flight leaves in forty five minutes."

       I said, " He will be down. Now, get out!"

   Stefan walked out of the room, and closed the door. Nik said, " Where were we?"

    He started kissing my neck, and I said, " Nik, your flight is leaving soon. You can't be late. It takes at least thirty minutes to get to the tar Mac."

     Nik sighed, and said, " Can't me and you go to Vegas and get eloped."

  I said, " I'm sure you can survive one day without me, and spend it with your brothers and Stefan. You will be fine. The wedding is tomorrow, anyway."

    He sighed and said, " Fine."

   I pecked his lips, and we got out of bed. I went to the closet, and put on my jeans, black crop top, and my black heels. I walked out of the closet and Nik walked over to me, with his bag in hand.

    He pecked my lips, and we walked out of our room. We walked downstairs, and to the courtyard, where everyone was. Bekah said, " Goodbye, Nik. Have fun."

   I said, " Why do you seem eager to kick him out of the house?"

   She smiled and said, " He needs to get on that flight, so us girls don't have to worry about him seeing you before the wedding. Can't have bad luck, can we?"

    I shook my head. Nik said, " I love you, Sweetheart."

   I said, " I love you. Have fun."

   He smiled, and kissed my lips. We tried to make it last, but someone said, " Knock it off, darling. We have a flight to catch. We can't have you both making out, cause then we will never leave."

    Nik and I pulled away. I said, " Are you sure you didn't plan this Vegas trip?"

    Kol said, " I didn't plan it. I was planning on whisking you away to the Caribbean, where we could get eloped, and sip cocktails."

   Nik growled. I said, " Haha. Funny. I hope you don't make those jokes, when you are actually out of the city, cause knowing Nik he would probably kill you."