War

Caroline's POV
      It has been two weeks, and today is when Mikael is planning on attacking. We also have a plan, in place. The vampires are prepared for a fight, and same as the witches. We are going to meet them halfway, in the quarter.

   Anyway, I woke up, and Nik wasn't in bed, again. He hasn't been sleeping, ever since we found out that Mikael was planning on attacking us. I put on my black jeans, my red blouse, and my red heels. I walked out of the room, and went to Nik's studio. I opened the door, and went inside.

   He was sleeping on the chair in his studio. I smiled, and walked out of the room. I decided to let him sleep, I closed the door quietly, and went down the hall. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. 

    Kat came into the kitchen, and said, " Hey, Care."

   I said, " Hey."

  She said, " How's Klaus?"

  I said, " He's finally sleeping, for the first time in two weeks."

She said, " How are you, care?"

   I said, " I'm fine. Just want this over with, so we can get our city back."

   She said, " We will get the city back."

   I smiled and nodded. I went to the living room, where the witches were with Davina.

    I said, " Davina, How are they doing?"

   I stood beside her, and watched the witches meditate. She said, "They are meditating right now, to get a peace of mind. Apparently, they always do that before doing a major spell."

   I said, "If it helps, then it helps. Are you ready for this fight?"

   She said, " You mean how am I dealing with the fact that a weapon to kill the Mikaelsons, is with Mikael, and how there may be a chance one of them doesn't make it out alive, and that includes you."

   I said, " Davina, we will be fine. We have the Vampires and witches helping us. The Mikaelsons and I are stronger and can take down anything."

    She nodded and said, " I just can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen."

  I said, " Everything is going to be fine."

  She said, " How can you know?"

  I said, " I just know."

   She smiled and nodded. I walked out of the living room, and into the parlor. Elijah, Kol, Bekah, Kat, and Stefan were in there looking at a map.

   I closed the door and walked over to the desk. I said, " Everything is set. Davina and I will lead the witches and you guys lead the vampires. You guys will deal with the vampires and we will deal with Mikael."

   Elijah said, " Its not that simple anymore."

   I said, " What do you mean?"

  Stefan said, " Mikael has about two dozen more vampires."

   I said, " How? He only had a dozen vampires, yesterday."

  Bekah said, " He must've had this batch hidden somewhere. He also has the New Orleans witches on his side."

   Kol said, " There is one way we could get the witches on our side."

   Everyone looked at Kol. Elijah said, " Out with it?"

   Kol said, " They seemed to listen to Caroline, while we had control of New Orleans. Have her go and talk with them?"

   Someone said, " The answer is no."