Wedding Interruption

Caroline's POV
       I woke up, and felt dirt beneath me. I also felt an arm around my waist. I opened my eyes, and realized what happened. Nik showed up, and we came to our spot. Today is our wedding day. I sat up, and Nik groaned. I noticed I was wearing Nik's button up shirt. He was wearing his pants, and shirtless. He opened his eyes, and said, " You look beautiful, my love."

     I said, " We are in trouble. We aren't supposed to be seeing each other. It's bad luck."

   He smirked and pulled me to him. He said, " I don't care what it is. I am glad I got to see you."

   I said, " Bekah is going to kill us both."

  He said, " It was worth it."

    We laughed. I pecked his lips, and we stood up. I grabbed my dress of the ground, and it was ripped, guess I have to wear Nik's shirt, till we get to the house.

    My phone rang, I grabbed it out of my clutch, it was Bekah calling. I answered it, and said, " Hey, Beks."

   She said, " Don't Beks me. Where are you?"

   I said, " I am on my way to the house."

  She said, " Where were you all night?"

  I said, " No where. I will see you when I get to the house. Bye Beks."

  I hung up before she could say anymore. Nik looked at me, and smirked. I said, " This is your fault."

  He said, " How is it my fault?"

  I said, " If you hadn't of showed up last night at the club, Bekah wouldn't be pissed off."

   He said, " If you hadn't of sent that picture, then I wouldn't of showed up."

  I said, " I didn't send it. Kat did. She took my phone, and took a picture of me, and sent it to you. She wanted to know what you would text back or do."

  He said, " We I did fly all the way back here, for you."

   I laughed. My phone rang, I looked and it was Kat.

  I answered it and said, " What is it, Kat?"

  She said, " Want to explain why the boys are here at the house looking for Klaus."

  I bit my lip, and said, " I can explain when we get to the house."

  She said, " It better be a good one."

  I hung up, and looked at Nik. I said, " Your brothers and Stefan are at the house looking for you."

   He said, " Let's get back and explain."

    He pecked my lips, and we sped to the house.

We walked into the courtyard and the girls and the boys were standing there. Bekah had her arms crossed. Kat and Davina wore smirks. I noticed the guys were wearing their tuxes, and the girls were wearing their bridesmaids dresses.

     I said, " I can explain."

    Bekah said, " Whats the explanation?"

    I said, " He showed up at the club outside. He had called my phone and I told Kat I was getting some air. I walked out and we talked on the phone, till he told me to turn around. He only showed up because of the picture Kat sent him off my phone."

    Kat said, " You looked hot. I didn't think he was going to abandon the guys and fly all the way here."

   Elijah said, " I knew he left."