Chapter 7: Progress

"Yes?" Cori can hear the gruffness in Liam's voice. She relishes in how her body reacts to his voice.

"Rinne...Damn, what I would give to see you right now." Liam growls.

Cori smiles, then continues, "I'm caressing with my breast, trying to imagine your hands on them. Imagining you are rolling my nipples between your fingers, pinching every so often. Imagining your tongue on me. Licking my collar bone before you start kissing up my neck."

"What else, please tell me." Liam groans.

"What are you doing, Liam? Tell me, please..." Cori breathes.

"I am naked now, in my bed. God, you have me so hard it is almost painful. What do you want me to do, Rinne? Tell me, and what do you imagine me doing." Liam's voice is husky.

"I imagine you kissing, licking, nipping your way down my body. Till you get between my legs." Cori slides her hand down her body. "Li, touch yourself, please I want to hear that you want me as much I want you."

Liam groans as he takes his cock in his hand. He grabs the small bottle of lube that he keeps in the nightstand on his side of the bed. He uses a little of it, mixing it with the precum. He gives his cock a few long strokes. "Jesus, Rinne. Keep talking to me."

Cori continues, "You pull down my soaked panties, to discover that I had a Hollywood laser hair removal done."

"Ahhhh.... Kitten, you are killing me..." Liam groans as he continues to stroke his cock.

"I knew you would like that," Cori smirks as her hand glides downward. She moans as her fingers graze her clit. She slides her finger along her slick folds; she hasn't been this aroused in a very long time. "Just thinking about you has made me so wet." her voice is breathy as she makes tiny circles on her sensitive nub."

Liam hears her breath each, and groans as he picks up the pace as he continues to massage himself, bucking his hips as he hears Cori's moans. "Rinne, slide a finger into your pussy and tell me how it feels."

Cori does as he requests, "Ahhh, Mmmm. Oh God." she purrs.

"Add another, moving them in and out of your pussy, while playing with your clit. I need to hear you, Kitten." Liam instructs.

Following his instructions, Cori can feel the fire in her belly churning. She whispers his name like a prayer.

"Damn...Rinne. I love how you say my name. Bend your fingers while inside of you in a 'come here' motion. Let me know when you are close...Please, baby." he chokes out the last as he can feel that he is chasing his release.

"Li....Oh....God. I am cumming...." Cori mews out.

"That's it. Kitten, I am right behind you. Come on Kitten, let go and scream my name...."

"LIAM....."

"Fuck, Rinne."

Cori and Liam both are breathing hard. Neither had experienced an orgasm like that before. Cori felt boneless. Liam could believe that what they just did.

"Still with me, Love?" he smiles.

"Yeah..." she answers in a breathy whisper.

"Baby, I have never cum as hard as I did just now, and we were on the phone. I think you will be able to sleep like a baby now. I know I will. I will wait until you are in bed before I hang up."

"How about I facetime you once, I am in bed. Just to say goodnight." Cori smiles.

"Ok, call me back. Love you." with that, Liam hangs up the phone. Damn, if that was just the phone, what will it be like when I am inside her for real?