"Judy and Doug, you guys are gonna head to Bedrock High School. We've received word that there's an underground fight club being held at the school after hours. I want you to go and see what you can learn about that," Fuller said.

"Sounds good, Captain," Doug said as Fuller handed them their folders.

"Doug, you were a wrestler at your old school until you were transferred to Bedrock. Judy, you were president of the ASB office until you transferred. James Hills is president of the ASB at Bedrock, but he just came down with a case of mono. I want you to run for president, so we can see where the money for these fight clubs are coming from."

"Will do," Judy nodded.

"Tom and Mickey, you guys are going to Lone Pine Academy of the Arts," Fuller said.

Tom looked up at me with a goofy grin and made a "ah-hyuck" sound.

"There's a kid, Randle Jefferson, he was just released from Newton's Youth Detention Center

"There's a kid, Randle Jefferson, he was just released from Newton's Youth Detention Center. It's all the way in Georgia. His family relocated to Evergreen State for a new start, but he has a long history of violence. Your jobs are to make sure that he is no longer violent and can thrive at Lone Pine," Fuller said and handed us our folders.

"And he's going to an art school?" I asked, flipping through the pages.

"Apparently, art was his passion in Georgia," Fuller nodded, "just lay low."

Blowfish walked over to us, and said, "guys, watch," and pressed his face against his favorite transparent plate and blew up his cheeks, and widened his eyes.

Fuller had learned to ignore Blowfish and his antics so he said, "and I haven't told y'all the best part

Fuller had learned to ignore Blowfish and his antics so he said, "and I haven't told y'all the best part."

"What?" Tom asked.

"I'm going to go undercover with you guys," Fuller said. He almost sounded excited.

I chuckled, "you?"

Doug joked, "you seem a little old to be a student. No offense."

"Tell us about the war. Any one of them," I said, "how was life before radio?"