𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑒𝒻

"Dad, I wanna go to 'S.'"

"Get something decent on and get in the car."

Wow I'm surprised he said yes. it's literally 11:45pm. I got changed into something somewhat dark because if I was gonna race somebody, I'd want to be somewhat camouflaged with the night. If what I heard about Shadow is true then he doesn't stand a chance against me. (A/n: This is what I would wear but if you want to then ignore the part about dark clothing I could care less):

 (A/n: This is what I would wear but if you want to then ignore the part about dark clothing I could care less):

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LASAGNA I MEAN LANGA

"Wait this is what 'S' is? Woah!" I gushed. "Dad, who is a really good skater here?" I asked. "Langa was able to beat Shadow, but Shadow has a wide streak of winning." He responded. I immediately ran to find Shadow. He smells like BO and clown makeup. "Well hello little lady, what's a small fry like you doing here?" Cut the crap. Did you happen to inhale that makeup? You're a psycho. "I challenge you to a beef!" I suddenly shout. Crap, he's intimidating. "What's up for grabs?" he says.

"uh well what do you want?" Crap. I wanna go home.

"If I win, you'll never show your face here again, if you win, you gain nothing. You seem weak."

"Deal"

Just like that he was off. I let him get a 10 second headstart, because he's about to live up to his name and be in the shadows. I could see my dad smirking. Then I decided to go. I was flying through the course. Unlike my father, I didn't use an AI board. Why? Why are so many people watching? So many twists and turns. Twisty, turny, twisty, jump! I was gaining on Shadow. Then I was right next to him. Ew what are you?  Oop not you trying to knock me off my board. I can keep a pretty straight face when I'm scared however, making jokes about it makes life a lot easier. I'm going pretty fast. OOH OOH THIS REMINDS ME OF SONIC. I'm boutta end this man's whole career. Boom done. Corner turned. I decide to do a few tricks just because this race is boring. Doesn't he like throw bombs or something? geez this guy is such a scaredy-cat. As I was progressing, it seemed to be getting more dangerous. Rocks were literally falling and getting in my way. Ah yes, the nightclub stage. It'd be pretty hard for him to see me now. Ugly little rat. You disgust me. He finally used his bombs to try to spot me. He literally just threw them everywhere. He was getting desperate, but who wouldn't? A 13 year old was about to beat his ass. "AAAH!" Suddenly, a beam starts to fall and almost hits me. I should have tried harder in that bet. Screw this man. There was only one way out, and Shadow was right below me. It's the Mickey mouse clubhouse. Come inside it's fun inside. M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E that's me! 3...2...1... JUMP! I was flying through the air. All of a sudden, there was light coming right at me. Not light. His bombs! I managed to dodge every one of them. He sucks so bad. It's pathetic. I'm still scared though. I wanna smack him with my board. Fire is bad. Why is he playing with it? Curse fire, if fire didn't exist, mom wouldn't have died. Where the hell is Miya? "WOAH THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!" I hear some red-haired boy exclaimed. I have no idea who you are, but I'll act like I do. "Thanks." I say back. "I COULDN'T EVEN SEE YOU AND YOU WERE GOING SUPER FAST!" This guy is so enthusiastic. "Thanks." "Hey y/n!" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Hi Chin- I mean Miya!"

"I have to tell you something.."

That's sketchy dude, like, really sketchy. What are you hiding? "What's up?"

"I cheated on the bet."

"We literally had to skate like 2 blocks, how could you have cheated?"

"I know a few shortcuts, and I used them. I just wanted to say I'm sorry because I could see the fear in your eyes when Shadow threw up the fireworks. Not many people would have noticed since your face was pretty straight and you nobody could see you. I shouldn't have pushed you to come."

"It's fine dude. Don't worry about it."

Miya's pov: (A/n: BET YA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YA!)

"Can I get your number?" I ask.

"What for?" 

"School and skating. Who knows, maybe I'll beat you in a few beefs."

"Oh um okay."

Yes I got her number! I started grinning and couldn't stop, so I put my hood up and started to walk away. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY REKI'S MUSTY BOARD

Y/n's pov:

I didn't get home until around 4am, and I was EXHAUSTED. It was odd because I'm usually up at this time playing video games. Then again, I was skating all day and night. I went to my bedroom and went straight to sleep. When I woke up, I could see that there were 2 unread messages. One from dad and one from an unknown number. It was literally 1pm on a Sunday afternoon. What do you want? 

(A/n: HOW??? 68 READS DOESNT SEEM LIKE A LOT BUT TO ME IT DOES THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)

Word count: 901 words