Hearing this, a picture appeared in Su Dazhi's head, Liu Mei lying on the bed snoring and sleeping. Suddenly, I felt a little silly to wait, and took a shower with a basin, and then went to bed.

When lying in bed, he was still a little uncomfortable.

"Never slept." Su Yu turned over and sat up.

"Sister, I haven't slept yet." Su Xiaozhi shouted.

Su Yu sighed, "It's fine if I didn't sleep. When I get to sleep, our brothers and sisters have not been chatting together for a long time. After Liu Mei came, we were too embarrassed to talk in front of her about those things before our family. I remember our father How poor the family was when Mom left. Xiaozhi and Xiaolin were both good at that time. Dazhi and I brought back food from outside, and the two of them waited at the door with a small bench without crying or making trouble. ."

"Sister, I remember, every time you come back, you bring me biscuits." Su Xiaozhi took a mouthful of saliva.

"Yeah, at that time, watching the three of you eat, my sister was not too happy to mention it. In fact, I wanted to eat at that time, but I was reluctant to eat, and wanted to eat more. I hope you will grow up. , Have a good life."

Su Yu's voice was a little choked.

"I always remember that the time Dazhi fell ill was the one I feared the most. We drove the cart to the hospital in the middle of the night. There was heavy snow at the time, waist-level snow, and the wheels couldn't move."

Su Dazhi kept listening, and when he heard this, he also remembered what happened at that moment. Something that I had forgotten about, now seems to appear clearly in front of my eyes, "I remember, it was my sister who went with me behind her back."

Su Yu laughed chokedly, "Do you still remember. I don't know if Xiaozhi remembers it. One time, Xiaozhi had a fever. In order to eat some eggs for Xiaozhi, my sister went to climb the tree to get you bird eggs..."

"Sister fell from the tree." Su Xiaozhi cried.

"Yeah, let's not mention the pain. I was terrible at that time. I was afraid that I might fall out of it. What should we do, Xiaozhi.

"And Xiaolin, the dog that went to the cute house when I was a child, that dog will bite Xiaolin. To protect Xiaolin, I fought with other dogs. If someone hadn't come, sister would not be here now."

Su Lin lay on the bed and wept silently.

For a time, the entire old Su family was reminiscing about the past, reminiscing about how hard everyone had been at that time.

And in these memories, the elder sister's contribution is always indispensable.

Su Yu talked about a lot of things in the past, including when Su's parents were there, and when Su's parents were away. There were bitterness and sweetness. Finally, she sighed quietly, "Looking at how long you are now When I get older, my sister will feel at ease. My only idea now is that you will be happy in the future. Anyone you find can be good to you. But even if the object is not good for you, don't be afraid. I will protect you for one day. No one can bully you one day!"

"sister......"

"Sister..."

"Woo..."

Several people made sounds at the same time.

Su Yu bent her lips, sobbed twice, and then went to sleep with her eyes closed quietly.

I'm so sleepy, telling stories in the middle of the night is too hard!