Su Yu felt that she was lying in the hospital and had to be taken care of. The little girl hasn't been trained yet, so I don't expect it for the time being.

The big one is still muddled, and she really looks down on that embarrassment. It's Su Xiaozhi, who is still barely able to take care of her personally. So in the afternoon, I asked Yan Xiaofang to help inform Su Xiaozhi and let him know about his eldest sister's hospitalization.

If it had been before, Su Xiaozhi would have not been so active. However, after Su Yu's words in the morning, and after the two had a meal alone, Su Xiaozhi felt that he and Su Yu were in the same group. In addition, Su Yu promised to find him a job, so after hearing the news, she ran over immediately.

Especially after Su Yu had a bitter drama, he obediently took out his private money, bought meat buns, and bought porridge in the hospital cafeteria. The two had a nice meal.

After Su Yu finished eating, he sighed, "Xiaozhi, it's the first time that my sister has eaten so well in these years. I think my parents are now, and we can still eat occasionally when they are there. After my parents walked, I couldn't bear to eat any good things. I just thought of you to eat more."

Su Xiaozhi wiped his mouth, "Sister, don't worry, we will eat meat buns every day after I get into work."

"It doesn't matter whether you eat meat buns or not. My sister is looking forward to being discharged sooner. You are so old. My sister is going to make more money to marry you."

Su Xiaozhi's face turned red all at once.

Su Yu said, "Don't worry about it. Your eldest brother came to the hospital today. He looked at me and he was exhausted. He probably discovered it because of his conscience. He promised me that he will keep the money in my hands. I know his thoughts. He just feels embarrassed to use my money to marry a wife. He is also a man now and wants to save face. After all, it is not good to rely on a woman. No matter what, if he shares the burden, I can take care of you more."

"I don't rely on you, sister, I earn money to marry a wife."

Su Xiaozhi immediately said. He is also a man who wants face!

Su Yu smiled slightly, "What stupid things are you talking about, you are my own brother. In this world, we are the dearest. Of course, I will take care of you wholeheartedly. Besides, I don't expect you to save money. Boys can't save money if they hold money in their hands. Your eldest brother has saved money by himself over the years, and he hasn't saved a single cent. Anyone's money needs to be managed by the woman in charge in order to survive. . If our mother is here, I can take care of the money for you. Fortunately, your eldest brother is now sensible and ready to take care of the money for me. I will definitely keep it for him in the future."

"Sister, you will save my money from now on."

Su Xiaozhi just said, and then regretted a little bit. The money was given to my sister. How will I live my life in the future? However, after seeing the elder sister's touched expression, he suddenly felt that it seemed that it was not a bad thing to keep the money for the elder sister. He is a man. How could it be worse than Big Brother. The eldest brother was under the control of his sister-in-law, so he didn't learn from his eldest brother.

The money is kept for the sister, but not for the wife. Sister said, eldest brother didn't have any money in his pocket, not even the money to take the bus. What a shame.

Su Yu looked at him with excitement, "Xiaozhi, sister is really happy. Sister doesn't care about your money, but your trust and dependence are enthusiastic in my heart. I know that we Xiaozhi are not those who say What about the white-eyed wolf. Xiaozhi, don't worry, my sister will find you a job sooner and let you live what you like."