𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

2 Weeks Later

2 Weeks Later

Tonight me and Nahmir was gone go out since we really haven't had a time to ourself. So now we really just doing stuff to get us ready.

"You gone wait in here, or you just want me to call you when I'm done?" I asked as he pulled up at the tattoo shop.

"Just call me." He said.

"Alright, see you later love you." I gave him a kiss.

"Crazy how you can take a tattoo but can't take dick." He mumbled as I opened the door.

"What you say?" I looked at him.

"I said I love you too and have a nice time." He said.

"I don't like you." I closed the door and went inside.

It was only one girl in there so I'm guessing it was the one doing my tattoo.

"Hey how you doing?" She greeted me.

"Hey, I'm good, you Sabrea right?" I asked.

"Yea, and you must be Chantelle." She laughed.

"Yea." I laughed as well.

"Okay just sign in right here and then you can follow me to the back." She gave me a pen.

After I signed in, I followed her to the back and sat down on the chair. She prepared my leg and started doing the tattoo.

"I been trying for so long to get a tattoo done by you." I laughed.

"For real, I mean I'm good but I didn't think I was that good." She said.

"Girl yes, I came across your page and I seen the tattoos you did, but every time I called up here somebody would say you already booked." I said.

"Imma give you my personal number so you can just make an appointment directly to me." I offered.

"Okay, I'll make sure to tell other people about your work too." I said.

"Thank you, you so nice." She said.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Do you have any kids?" I asked.

"Yea, I have a 1 year old daughter." She answered.

"Awww, I just had a daughter not too long ago." I said.

"Congratulations, how you like it being a mother?" She asked.