𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Start from the beginning

"I love it until I have to wake up all times of the night." I said and she laughed.

"It gets better." She said. "What's her name?" She asked.

"Naylani, I named her that cause her daddy's name is Nahmir so you know." I said.

"I did the opposite, my daughter name is Serayah since my name start with a S." She said.

"I'm sorry if it seem like I'm talking a lot it distracts me for the pain." I laughed.

"You good, a lot of people be like that. If you was quiet It would've been boring and awkward." I said.

We talked the whole time while she did my tattoo. When she was finally finished she took a video of it then I looked at it.

 When she was finally finished she took a video of it then I looked at it

"Thank you omg it's so pretty." I smiled.

"You're welcome." She said.

After I got myself right I followed her to the front and paid for my tattoo. I called Nahmir ahead of time so he was already outside.

"Thank you again, have a nice day." I said and I got in the car.

"Where the tattoo at I don't see nothing." He looked at me.

"You'll see it tonight don't worry about it." I mumbled.

"Give me a hint on where it's at since you talking bout' some tonight." He said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Backshots." I said.

"You got a trampstamp?" He said.

"Omg no." I shook my head.

"What? You said backshots, that's some I'll see if I'm giving you backshots." He looked at me like I was dumb.

"Dude no." I laughed and showed him the video at the red light.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yea, you need to get my name tatted next- boy what the fuck, fuck no." I cut him off.

"But listen- FUCK.......NO." I yelled.

"See I was just playing stop yelling damn." He said.

"I hope your barber push yo' shit back." I said.

"Keep talking like you not finna go get your hair done." He said.

"You gone make me late." I said.

"I'll make you late again." He said.

At first I was confused but then he smirked and I looked at home with a mug.

"I'm going on birth control, you play too much." I shook my head.

❏❏❏

After she was finished I left and got in the car once again

After she was finished I left and got in the car once again. Nahmir was on talking on the phone so I closed the door and posted on Instagram.

"She ain't did shit for you to have an issue." He said.

At this time I was just listening to what he saying cause it sounded like the person on the other side was Gabrielle.

"You sound dumb as hell."

"Ain't nobody picking sides I'm just telling you how you being messy as hell for no reason."

"Ight bye before I say some ion want to." He hung up and I got on my phone like I was occupied.

"You good?" I looked at him.

"Ion know what Gabrielle got against you but- Against me?" I questioned.

"I said the same thing." He agreed.

"She still work at the club, so it's probably people still putting stuff in her ear." I shrugged.

"She tryna fight you though." He said.

"The fuck?" I said. "Hold up hold up." I laughed.

"Don't worry about it though I'll talk to her." He mumbled.

"Something not right." I said to myself.
____________________________________

This was a crossover with my other new book  "Infatuated" So yea go read that🌚

This was a crossover with my other new book "Infatuated" So yea go read that🌚