𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 ~ 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Start from the beginning

I keep walking down the aisle, my eyes scanning over some pregnancy tests and then finally the new section they added. My eyes widen at the sight, are they even allowed to sell these here? A huge display of different sex toys, some more basic like small vibrators. I look over from the vibrators to find the dildos, I grab one of the bigger ones and inspect it, it would be impossible to hid this in the basket, thankfully right behind me is a display of clothing. I quickly grab some gray sweatpants, I shove the dildo in the basket and place the sweatpants over top of it. I was about to walk out of the aisle and back to the restrooms until I see something in the corner of my eye. a hot pink cockring.

I quickly shove that in the basket and make my way back to the restrooms where I see Harry walking out. I smile and he smiles back widely and runs over to me. I hid the items fairly well in the basket. Harry tried to grab the basket from my hands and I shook my head no, he kinda whined at that but let me win.

We go back to the baking aisle, Harry finally picking out the chocolate chips, and as we head to the counter to ring up the items, I look to harry,

"Would you mind waiting in the car haz?" I ask hoping he will say yes, Harry had a tendency to be clingy, some days are better than others and I am hoping he won't throw a tantrum.

"noooo, I wanna stay with you lou." He nuzzles his face into my neck. I sigh, this wasn't going to be easy.

"I really need you to go to the car right now love." We are next in line making this situation just the more difficult since I had a time limit.

"no!" he shouts too loudly.

"Harry, you know better than to yell, now get to the car." I noticed he started to cry, oh god here we go. I really didn't want him to slip into his headspace this quickly. (a/n if you don't know what a headspace is, it is basically when one person's mind goes into a different place despite their current physical state, for example, ageplay, where when they are in their "little headspace" they act like a child despite being in an adults body until they slip put of that headspace and act like their age, both parties must consent to do these headspace acts as it takes a lot of trust in the relationship)

Harry was about to throw himself on the floor to throw a tantrum, the old lady from earlier was behind us giving Harry and I a dirty look. My mind was taken back to the situation at hand, harry slapping my arm to make me let go of my grip.

"Harry, knock it off right now or you will get spankings." I say firmly. Harry just cries louder, causing people around us to stare. This could not be anymore embarrassing.

"Harry, I am going to count to three and you better be heading towards the car or else." He looks up at me with red rimmed eyes, my heart melts a little but that goes away as he starts kicking my shin.

"NOO! I WANNA STAY WITH YOU," he is full on screaming now.

"That's it." I quickly swat his bum, causing him to let out a loud cry. I cover his eyes with my hand and quickly put the items on the conveyor belt, harry is trying to bite my hand which is not okay but I will deal with it later. Everything is getting rung up, I quickly pay the cashier and tell him to keep the change because I don't have time to wait with a very impatient harry testing my nerves.

I swiftly grab the bag and rush outside, I take my hand off Harry's eyes, he was pouting and still throwing his fit. I pull his wrist as he tried once again to throw himself on the ground.

"Get in the car. now." Somehow he managed to get on the dirty ground right next to the car. so close yet so far. I went to go grab him under his arms and place him in the passenger seat when he kicks me in the groin. I grunt in pain. Immediately harry's eye go huge and he has panic all over his face once he sees the anger in my face.