He stood in front of me and handed me my bag. "Thank you." I went back and put my bag down with the rest. "The bus is here. Get your stuff on it." Their manager said. We put our bags on the bus and took our seats. I sat at the back in the middle next to I.N and LeeKnow. "Krystal." I looked at I.N. "Yes?" I asked. "What'd the first thing you wanna do when we get to Tsushima Island?" He asked. "I'm not sure yet." I laughed. "You said you were from England right?" Leeknow asked. "Yeah."

"How were your friends back then?" He asked. "My friends? Um they were weird but we grew up together and knew everything about each other." I said. "Oh yeah Krystal you should tell them about Jake and George." Yuri said. "Oh I don't want to." I laughed. "Why not?" Seungmin asked. "Too embarrassing." I laughed. "Fine, I'll tell you. Me and Krystal have been living in Korea for about three years. The first year we moved here Krystal wanted to go back to England to visit our friends. It's been three months since we last saw them right. So we go back and meet up with them. Jake comes in and starts flirting with Krystal. Nothing new they've done for years. Then George comes in and sit's opposite them right. Jake stops flirting with Krystal and she notices this and says 'Aww did you stop because your boyfriend was here?' and they were both absolutely silent. Krystal started getting shocked and looked between the both of them waiting for an answer and our other friend said yeah there both dating. Krystal was so horrified." Yuri laughed. "Why were you horrified." Chan asked.

"It was the fact that for years I have said where's your boyfriend? Or what's your boyfriend doing? So for them to start dating it scared me because they started dating before I left to move to Korean and they didn't tell me." I said. "Oh." They laughed. "Seriously I can't believe I was the only one they didn't tell." I said. "So there gay?" Felix asked. "No I think there Bi as they both dated women but I could be wrong." I said. After more talking about different subjects we made it to the airport.

I took a seat next to Hyunjin on the plane. He gave me a questioning look. "Can't I sit here?"I asked. "Oh no I thought you'd sit next to Chan." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Um nothing." He said. "No what is it?" I asked. "I thought you might like Chan." He said. "Me? To Chan?" I laughed," No no I don't like him like that." He looked out the window and I swore I could have seen him smile, but I could be wrong. I put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

"Krystal~" Someone whispered in my ear. "Yuri I will smack if you don't leave me alone." I said. "Aww I just wanted to know if you were hungry." She said. "You could've asked me normally." I said. "Well I'm not normal." she said. "Right, well I don't want anything." I said. I felt something on my hand so I looked down and realised I was holding Hyunjin's hand. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. "No,it's ok." He said, I tried moving my hand away from him but he held it in place. Normally I wouldn't like this but for some reason It doesn't feel bad.

Throughout the whole flight we were holding hands and I completely got used to it and it wasn't as awkward as it was before. We were talking much more comfortably and it was actually alright. We finally got up to Tsushima Island and I was still holding Hyunjin's hand. We got our stuff and we walked towards the other's. "Ya!" The manager pointed at our hand's and I hadn't even realised. I took my hand out of his and put it in my pocket. "Why were you holding hands?" They asked. "I don't know." I said. I walked over to Yuri and ignored Hyunjin for the rest of the day. I know it was wrong but still. I'm embarrassed that it was comfortable holding his hand.

We put our stuff in the place we were staying at. I had to share a room with Yuri, I.N, Seungmin and Hyunjin. Just my luck with Hyunjin. We'll be staying in the same room for a week. They only had two rooms and two beds in each. Me and Yuri are sharing a bed but the other three I don't know. We headed into the living room and we all sat down.

"안녕하세요 나는 찬해요(Hello I'm Chan.)"Chan said. The boys started going down in their names. They looked at me and Yuri, "Oh I'm Krystal."
"I'm Yuri." Yuri said. "그리고 우리는 스트레이 퀴즈입니다.(And we are Stray Kids.)" The boys said. "일주일 동안 우리는 쓰시마 섬에 갈 거야.(For a week we'll be going to Tsushima Island.)" Chan said. He kept talking about what we were going to be doing this week but I wasn't paying attention because Han and Hyunjin were messing about. I couldn't hold back a smile and looked towards Yuri and she also was smiling.

I looked back over to Chan but my eyesight caught Hyunjin and he smiled at me. I gave him a smile back and Chan said my name,"무엇?(What?)" I asked. "나는 당신의 음식이 우리에게 음식을 만드는 경우 물었다?(I asked If your making us food?)" He asked. "저는 예전에? 나는 상관없어 의미하지만 난 말하지 않았다.(I was? I mean I don't mind but I wasn't told.)" I said. "나는 류현진이 당신에게 말한 줄 알았어.(I thought Hyunjin told you.)" He said. "류현진은 아무 말도 하지 않았다.(Hyunjin didn't tell me nothing.)"I laughed. "그녀는 내가 그녀 곁에 가지 못하게 했다.(She wouldn't let me go near her.)" He said. "나는 그 일을하고 있었다. 하지만 그래, 아니 내가 가서 우리를 위해 음식을 만들 거야.(I was doing that. But yeah no I'll go and make some food for us.)" I said.