Blood, Blood, and More Blood

Začít od začátku

Fuck, Ruki

She let out a small yell as she tipped back, suddenly feeling as if she was flying in the air. She tried turning herself over as she fell, making sure she wouldn't hit her head.

Yet, something had grabbed her

She looked up, smiling once she saw that Shu was holding her by her ankle. She cheered "Yay! Thank you, Blondie!" The blonde stared at her before he hummed.

"Nice Underwear choice..."

(Y/n) deadpan "Fucking put me down..."

But, it seems that Shu didn't get that chance. His back had suddenly hit the wall harshly while the girl he held was gone.

He rubbed his head in irritation, soon looking up to see the oldest Mukami practically barricading the girl behind him. She reached out for him but Ruki glared at her, smacking her hand away. (Y/n) yelped "Hott--" He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up "You're ours now. And yet you still want to run back to them? What have they done that makes you want them so much, what did they do for you to like them?" She didn't say anything. She didn't really know how to respond. Ruki narrowed his eyes

"Unacceptable.."

He faced her to Shu, stepping behind her while holding her neck "Fine then. You listen here, Sakamaki" The blonde narrowed his eyes at Ruki as they glared at each other. Ruki tightened his grip on her neck "This girl is ours and forever will be. You can have the Eve as long as you never step near Livestock here. And to make myself clear.."

He bowed his head to her neck

"I will not hesitate to draw every drip of blood from her body"

She stiffened as his fangs brushed her skin. Shu kept a glare in his eyes as he watched Ruki be so close to her. It annoyed him beyond end. It was enough to have Yui at their home with Ayato hogging her to himself, he didn't need anymore trouble with this girl as well.

"Therefore, I'll let you form a contract"

Ruki stared dead straight into Shu's eyes

"She will stay with us, the Mukamis. None of you will even make an attempt to have her"

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide as she looked back and forth at them with struggle "Wait, w-what-"

He squeezed her neck once more, silencing her. Ruki stared at the blonde "I don't believe you have gotten a tatse of her blood yet have you?"

He took the quietness as a sign, soon moving his hand slightly

"Would you like to? This will be our contract"

"A tatse of her blood"

That's when (Y/n) began to thrash around. Ruki quickly grabbed her wrist and held it up while Shu went for her other wrist. He then looked uo to her face, his own depleting in a way.

She was scared

She felt betrayed

Is this how he felt when she went to the Mukamis? Is he really go to do it?

She looked down and then closed her eyes, showing that she was backing down. Ruki narrows his eyes at this. Another advantage.

She was willing to behave if it meant the Sakamakis were involved

Ruki went to hear ear, tightening his grip on her wrist as he hissed a threat into her tunnels

"You will be punished once this is done"

Before she could speak, he bit right into her and began sucking away. Shu looked to her neck, moving her head upward a bit and then slowly licking up her skin.

Hot

It felt like a warm, smooth fire

It was thick and rich

His eyes widned at the taste. He then pulled her closer as he unlatched himself. Shu licked his lips as the blood dripped from his teeth. He bent back down, pressing his fangs into another spot.

Is this what his Brothers liked? Is this what they craved? Is this why they were always around her? He wouldn't disagree to say that she tasted delicious but why? The Bride they had was far more sweeter than her when it came to blood, why did this Human tatse different?

Different and savoring at the same time..

"That's enough.."

Shu stopped and slowly dragged himself away. He looked to (Y/n), now seeing her unconscious body laying on Ruki. Ruki nodded "So, it has been done"

And just when Shu blinekd, the two were out of sight

Shu looked down to his hands, tilting his head just the slightest

Did he really just sell this chick off?

That disturbance was growing even more. He twitched a bit and then sighed. However, his body was suddenly flung down the rest of the stairs, his back hitting the wall down. He groaned and strained himself to sit up "Why..."

"Oh my, I suppose I lost my strength there for a moment"

"None of you properly think at all, do you"

Shu looked up, seeing his two younger Brothers. One with a smirk and one with his usual frown

"Shu-Kun," Laito tilted his head "Was giving my Minx-Chan away really a wise decision"

"And to leave us with the scraps" Reiji glared at him "Spoiled rotten. Always wanting things for himself"