Chapter 12

the end times

Hurry bride. Your Husband is calling you. Hurry and prepare. He is about to come. 

Never get tired of waiting because the perfect time is already set. Your time is not the perfect time

Time doesn't exist for the husband. He looks carefully from beginning to end.

What will happen, it happened already, and what happened ages ago, it hasn't happened yet. 

Because the end is near and eternity is preparing the doors of the city of light for the wedding to take place. 

Once the wedding is over, perfection will begin. The plan of the husband will end and a new plan will continue. 

The husband is the verb, and the verb created perfection. And the verb is perfection. Eternity that doesn't sleep but controls the beast of it. 

Great is the eternal that plays with Leviathan like a little pet. Great is him that created everything with just one sound. 

Church of the earth. Prepare. Meet him and sleep with him. Meet him and enjoy being inside of him. And enjoy him being inside you. 

There is no greater pleasure than giving him pleasure. Letting him smell your fragrance. He is Love. Understand love. 

There is no greater love than killing yourself. 

There was not even a small molecule of doubt when he gave his life for you. Understand love.

Evil is the person that thinks that he understands love but later discriminates against the sinner. 

Evil is the person that thinks that he understands love but later destroys the reputation of his brother with negative intimate information. 

This act is abusive and horrible. Repent. Authority. For all authority is from God and can be taken away as easy as it was put. 

Repent abusing your brother under your lead. That feeling of evil power is already your payment. Then judgement will destroy you.

Save the pages of this book. It will guide you forever and will show you the real way of reading the scriptures. More secrets yet to come.

There are no secrets. Only the Truth of God.