Chapter 2

(Praise and worship)

Brothers, hear me when I say that we don’t know how to pray the perfect way. When we worship god, he receives it only when we have the correct heart. 

Don’t fall into the religious way of worship to your creator. It is not an entertainment for your ego. It is not to make you feel pleasure excusing your iniquity. 

Don’t fall into the ignorance of wasting your sacrifice because your flesh is calm. It is not good to feel peace. 

Be strong and recognize the demon stupor working in your brain and influencing you into instant pleasure. 

Be vigilant and aggressive, like if an enemy is always trying to rob you. Be ready for war since the kingdom of god was not made for peace.

Worshiping god can not have a consequence of satisfying your needs. You become a beggar and your appearance will resemble those that don’t want to change. Our purpose is to become perfect like his son. 

God only manifests in the one. Separation is rejected by the spirit of the lord. The perfect intimacy creates an entity that can not separate. Becoming one with God, prevents the fragmentation of the spirits and the presence of your god begins to exist.

The statue of nebuchadnezzar illustrates the fragmentation of the spirits a little clearer. The fallen nature of humanity is the broken and separate men. Dividing every part of the body giving importance to only one or two members.

I will ask you this: Would a man be able to walk correctly with only one leg? Would a man be able to talk without the tongue? Would a man be able to climb the big mountains with only one hand? 

Then if a man can not walk correctly, or be able to talk, or climb mountains to survive, he will certainly perish or will have extreme difficulty to survive. When the wolf would come and attack, then, the man would be killed without being able to hide or fight. 

Unity in the spirit with God is becoming one and being desperate to enter inside his heart. Forcing him if you have to because you are already dead if this doesn’t happen.

Exactly like Jacob fought with the angel to receive his blessing. I tell you. Fight like a lion. Desperate. Fight him to get your blessing because a violent love is better than a peaceful betrayal.