Chapter 15

It's been a month since Shay disappeared from our sight

It's been a month since Shay disappeared from our sight. Ella has desperately tried to find her, but there was no turn up. It's like Shay completely disappeared off the grid.

I have killed over a thousand of Vladimir's people as well as bombing a few of his businesses. Not to mention my stealing from shipments, that has been going on a lot recently. To say Vladimir is upset would be an understatement.

"So far there have been so sightings of Shay anywhere. The only proof we have that she is still alive is that things happening in the Italian mafia are being taken care of. She hasn't attempted to kill Vladimir, I'm not sure what's going on." Ella says.

We all have been on edge this past month. As soon as Shay disappeared, so did Vladimir's assassins. We haven't run into any problems since. Of course I would never relate Shay to the assassins, that would be stupid, but it is suspicious.

"We need to focus on our task. Shay left, whatever. Vladimir could attack at any moment." I speak.

Just as I say that, one of my men runs in yelling at us.

"Boss, we are under attack by the Russian mafia!"

"Shit." I curse under my breath.

We all stand up from the meeting room and run down the halls, before we are met with over 20 Russian guards, all guns pointed at us.

Vladimir steps forward smirking at us. I reach for my gun, but then feel the metal tip of gun at my head, making me pause.

"Don't move!" Vladimir shouts at all of us. We all look around at each other, unsure of what to do.

I'm grabbed from the collar of my shirt and practically dragged out into a black suv with tinted windows, most likely for caution. Looking through the windows, I see everyone else also being carried out, all out in separate suvs. I have to do something.

The same man had a gun pointed at my head, and I prepare to punch him, but he's quick as I hear a click to the trigger. Sighing, I sit back.