Chapter 14

"And why do you want to kill Zach Herron? Other than the fact that you guys are tied for second most powerful

"And why do you want to kill Zach Herron? Other than the fact that you guys are tied for second most powerful." Vladimir asks me, taking a bite of a carrot.

"My father and his were enemies, kind of made Zach and I enemies as well. We've been trying to kill each other since we were both fourteen." I respond.

I've been with Vladimir for a week now. Everyday is the same. I wake up, get questioned. Go to the gym, get questioned. Eat breakfast, get questioned. Doing paperwork, get questioned. Everything I do, afterwards I get questioned.

Not that I don't understand why, Vladimir is take precautions with me around. It is awfully strange as to why I would show up at his door and hand over my mafia. Very unlike me.

"Tomorrow we will be raiding your friends and Zach. Afterwards, we'll take them to one of my warehouses where you can eliminate Zach there, for all his and yours friends to watch."  Vladimir speaks taking another sip of water.

While Vladimir and his assistant, Irina, move on to other important things, I drift off into thought about Zach. Do I really want to do this? Is this a smart decision? Whether or not it was a smart decision, I was going to do it. This was needed.

"Shay you'll stay back while we capture your friends, I can't trust that you won't come running to them with information." Vladimir says, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes sir I didn't expect to be there anyways." I respond nodding.

Ella will hate me for this. Not just for killing Jonah's best friend but for taking down both her's and Zach's.