Chapter 2

- Zach's pov-

- Zach's pov-

I slam the door behind me as Jack follows me to my room. "We have to do something about it." He says.

"We fight obviously, I'm not just gonna let the people I thought I had an alliance with turn against me and try to take over my mafia." I respond quickly while going to the gym. It will help me cool off after this whole mess with some assassin from the Russian Mafia trying to assassinate Shay and I. I'm so mad that they would try to kill her, that was my job and I will follow through with it, even if it means saving her life so I can be the one to end it. I have pledged to do that for as long as I can remember. Taping up my hands, I feel Jack's eyes burning holes through me. "What?" I snap at him.

"We can't fight the fucking Russian mafia? We may be powerful, but they are number one." I sigh and start punching the bag, ignoring Jack's comments.

"We are the second most powerful though, it may be a hell of a fight but I'm sure we can do it." I'm punching the bag a little harder now as I start to think of snapping Vladimir's neck. I don't have any mercy for people who break promises.

"Wrong." Jonah says from behind me while lifting weights. I look at him confused. "We are tied with the Italian mafia. We are both equal in power making us both second." I growl and start punching harder, with the bag swinging a lot now. Jonah sighs and gets up to whisper with Jack.

Ignoring their judgements looks and whispers, I continue beating up the bag, growling as I hit harder each time.

After a few minutes they both look at me and I stop punching to look at them. "Zach what i'm about to say you are not going to like-"

"Then don't say it" I interrupt him, clearly not in the mood to talk. I decide to take a break and sit down.

"It's very beneficial to us though and you just be open minded." Jack says sitting next to me. I look at him and then at Jonah, before nodding.

"What if we form an alliance with the Italian mafia." I look at him like he's crazy.