ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?

Zacznij od początku

Principal Nezu just looked at me with the same smile.

The tension in the room had gotten thick enough to cut with a knife and serve it with sprinkles on. It was starting to make me a bit nervous to be completely honest. There was just something so unsettling about this little creature that was Nezu. But I could not put my finger on what it was. Sure, he was quite adorable, yet something about him just seemed off. Maybe it was the fact that he was hyper-intelligent? It felt like he could read me like an open book, and I did not like the thought of that. But he is probably really nice, I just need to get used to him.

"Then it's a bit unfortunate that I have already made a deal with your boss." He said and took a sip of his teacup.

'If you already made a deal with my boss, why even bother to ask me?' I questioned myself.

The mouse-like creature pushed a small stack of paper over the table. I picked them up and started to read through the papers. Judging by the first few papers, it was about the students and who they were going to fight. It had big red letters on it that said "Work in progress. So I assumed it was not set in stone who would be fighting who. Things like exams take a lot of planning so I would not be surprised if the teams changed. 'There is no need for me to read them all right now. I'm probably going to get these papers handed in several times. Wonder how many copies it will take before the final version is printed?' I let out a sigh as I opened my bag and took out a folder to put the papers in.

"Is there anything else you would like to tell me?" I asked Nezu.

"Yes, there is. I would like you to go down to Class 1-A and introduce yourself, please" he said and emptied the teacup. "Now go on. Out you go."

"I don't get paid enough for this at all," I muttered as I stood up from the chair and picked up my bag.

"I will see you next week...I guess." I said while walking out of the office and closing the door.

I could hear Nezu laughing like a maniac in his office as I walked away.

'Does he find my misery funny?'

I started to make my way down the many hallways of U.A High School and tried to find the class Aizawa talked to when he took me to the infirmary.

'Why must there be so many doors here? And why did I not get a map or something? This is like a maze.' I thought as I looked for Class 1-A.

I finally found the door to Class 1-A and I only have one question. Why is the door so big? Actually, why are all the doors so big? 'It is not like All Might is going to come flying through it... Please don't tell me All Might is going to come crashing through the door.' Just the mere thought of All Might being a teacher made me want to laugh. All I could imagine was him having a little book with teacher tips. That would be cute and the worst thing is that I can imagine it so clearly.

'I guess this is where I am supposed to be.' I thought and walked up to the door.

Knocking 5 times at the door, I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what would await me beyond that door. I gripped the handle of the door and started to slide it open.

The students clearly did not expect any visitors, because they all looked confused when I stepped in. Aizawa just looked at me and gave me a small nod.

"Class, this is Dr. (l/n) (f/n)," Aizawa said.

'It is kind of funny. No matter how long I have lived in Japan it still sounds weird when people say my Last name first.' I mentally laughed.

Aizawa moved away from the Blackboard he was currently standing at and signalled me to take his place. I walked up to where he just stood and looked out at the class and then back at Aizawa, who was zipping his yellow sleeping bag up.