Chapter 4: Tonight

The three girls enter Puck's house and even a stranger could point out the house where the party is as the music is blasting through the entire neighborhood. Puck is seemingly not bothered by that, nor is his mother who is not going to respond to any complaints of her neighbors. She's finally able to leave the house and enjoy herself this sunday, she will not let her rebellious son mess it up.

Quinn pushes against the door which swings open immediately and she walks through without checking if Brittany and Santana are following behind her.

The house is already packed with the most popular ones at school, but also with some mediocre losers, Santana notices once she spots a big dark girl, a guy in a wheelchair and that annoying dwarf Rachel Berry.

Quinn hastily makes her way towards them, seeing Rachel Berry talking to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend that has suddenly joined that stupid Glee Club.

Finn's dumb expression that he is always wearing, no matter what manages to grow even more stupid as Quinn angrily tries to tug him away from Rachel.

Santana grabs Brittany's hand in order to let her keep up with her and drags her to the kitchen, to the alcohol that will make everything possible.

A group is already standing inside the kitchen, taking shots.

Puck glances up and his eyes lustfully glide over Santana and Brittany and he can't seem to decide where he wants to leave his attention on.

"Well, hello to you. Welcome into casa Puckerman. Mi casa es su casa," he greets them with a lazy smile, betraying that he already has drunk a healthy amount.

Santana scowls at his Spanish and tugs Brittany closer to her and the table where all the liquor is situated.

"What do you want?" she asks Brittany as Brittany is gazing around her as if she has never been to a party before.

"I will have the same as you," Brittany answers and Santana playfully shakes her head at the blonde.

"No you won't. I am not sure you can handle your liquor as well as I can."

David Karofsky, one of the jocks interferes as he says: "Let the girl decide for herself. Let her have her fun and us too."

Santana does not hold anything in when she counters back at him with: "I don't give a flying fuck about your fun, grizzly. Go meddle into anyone's business but ours."

David Karofsky takes a threatening step towards the provoking latina, clenching his hands into fists.

Puckerman shoves him away at once, gaining an annoyed look from Santana.

"Not cool, Karofsky. I don't want any drama tonight, comprendre?"

Karofsky looks as if he wants to protest, but decides for the better when he turns around and gets back into the living room.

Santana folds her arms while eyeing Puck up and down.

"I had him, you did not have to protect me. Even though it was totally cool," she smiles at the boy with the mohawk, who gives her a boyish shrug in return.

"I don't want my mistress getting hurt, do I? Now help yourselves and I'll see you soon," he winks at Santana before pacing away with a red cup that is filled with something exceptionally strong.

"These are really strong," Brittany coughs, putting down her red cup for the second time.

Santana's dark eyes flash towards the blonde, realizing how she just took two tequila shots during her little fight with the grizzly bear.