Chapter 3: Do you

The next day at school was kind of a blur for Santana, since it always feels like she is high when she is with Brittany. As if things are not real and she is hallucinating.

Once Quinn heard of Brittany becoming a Cheerio, she officially accepted her into their friend group.

'Friend group', Santana does not even like one of them. All of them are Cheerios, destined to date with one of the jocks from the football team.

Speaking of, Puck approaches Santana as she is sitting at lunch with the Cheerios, Quinn and Brittany on either side of her.

"Do you want to meet up tonight, Lopez?" he asks her, cutting straight to the point.

Santana glances around, being aware of all the eyes on her. Judgmental eyes.

"Text me after class and I'll see what I can do," she replies with a sultry smirk, causing Puck's face to change into a pleased one.

"Will do."

He leaves the Cheerios to rejoin his jock group again, but to Santana's embezzlement, she sees him talking to that stuttering loser Asian girl.

She notes to herself that she will ask him about that tonight after the deed for sure.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Brittany asks, innocence radiating from her voice.

Santana scoffs before replying with: "Yes, something like that." which causes some of them to laugh.

"Did I give you permission to laugh?"

The girls around her immediately fall silent which makes Santana smirk.

"Thought so."

Quinn shakes her head at Santana's clear display of power over the girls around her, but does not want to critize her in front of them.

"Will you be coming to Puck's party this sunday, Brittany?" she asks, making Santana grind her teeth because she has not forgotten about Azimio trying to get with Brittany and her.

"Yes, I was invited by that dark guy. He looks like a comfortable chair to sit on," Brittany comically replies, gaining amused looks from the girls around her.

Quinn and Santana eye her questioningly, did she mean to phrase it that way?

"I don't think he will put up much of a fight in bed though. He was literally already having an orgasm when he laid his eyes upon you," Santana remarks, not holding herself back now that Brittany made a remark with content like that.

Brittany does not look flustered by Santana's response, which disappoints Santana because it proves that Brittany is not as innocent as she appears to be.

"They never do," she easily responds before turning her attention to two jocks having an arm wrestle competition, completely ignoring all the looks she is receiving by the girls around her. Most of them are filled with admiration.

"Brittany, have you already done it?" Quinn curiously asks her, really wanting to make sure she has heard it right.

Santana wants to scoff at her. Even Quinn is still a virgin, at least she tries to make them believe that. Not that Santana can say that for herself, she is way too hot for not having sex.

The Celibacy Club is one big scam anyway, Quinn just likes to have her illusions sometimes.

"Done what?" Brittany asks, her focus on the topic already gone as if she does not even consider it to be interesting enough.

"Sex," Quinn quietly says, causing Santana to mockingly chuckle at her due to Quinn's prude ways.

"Yes, totally," Brittany replies, with no embarassment at all.