"I think I'll be fine, you guys have helped me enough."  Mrs and Mr Newman had hooked me up with a nicer apartment in a safer neighborhood.

"Ahhh there nothing special about it, we just got you the leasing, you did all the paying...because you didn't let us.." I turn around to them and give them a small grin.

"I couldn't take anymore of what isn't mine." I argue, Mrs Newman lets out a sigh and looks up from her phone.

"Stop talkin nonsense, we loved havin you around." My smile brightens slightly. I had notice that Mrs Newman also didn't say the 'g' in 'ing', something that I suspected was the reason why Kelly didn't say it either.

Kelly...

"That remind me, these are yours." Mr Newman pulls out key set and a small box and steps forward, giving it to me.

"What is this?" I ask looking down at the items.

"The car keys that were promised in your inheritance." My head snaps up and it causes my vision to be slightly blurry at the speed.

"How-"

"Mrs Newman here can be very imitating." Mr Newman says, chuckling softly as Mrs Newman sends him a small playful glare.

"And this?" I say, lifting up the box. Mrs Newman smiles softly.

"He wanted to give it to you but he was busy  today." My eyes widen slightly and I look at the two in disbelief

"Well you have our cells, Ji and I have to get to a meeting." Mr Newman says, looking down to his watch.

"Oh that's alright, I'll call when I get settled in." I respond, they nod and wave me goodbye as they walk out.  The door making a small hiss when it closes completely. I look down at the two items before setting them down on the console table. I turn around and face the large living space.

A new beginning....

It felt nice, the peace and quiet. In the end my life fell into a calmness that I wished for. Chaos was built around the things I ran from, my trauma, my past, the secrets I kept. It was like everything was slowly locking together and nothing would be able to interrupt the movements of life. The world still moved even if I would be thrown off a cliff or hit by a car, nothing stopped for everyone. People put one step out each morning and adventure out through their day and lived life like it was there last day.

"Open your books to page 576, we will have a peer discussion on the notes you missed or any information you found interest on year XXXX." My hands lazily flip through pages and stops as the unit picture pops up.

"Psst." I peak to my left and roll my eyes. Ace. The boy has been trying for a week now but every time he'd start talking Xavier would interrupt him, a amusing sight to watch.

"Hey Kai." I peak again and smirk. Xavier turns around in his seat and Kai looks up at him.

"Yes? D-Did you ne-need something?" Xavier nods and grabs his notebook and sets it in front of Kai, pointing at a question he had wrote.

"I couldn't find this, the text book said it was during XXXX but didn't explain where and why it happened." Kai looks patiently down at the words, reading them as she softly cracks her knuckles.

"Well—" I pull out of their conversation when Ronnie throws a pencil at my head, I snap around and glare at him. He has a cheeky smile on his lips and bright eyes.

"What?" I answer, he clears his throat and brings up a piece of paper and points at the writing.

"I drew a frog." My face deadpans and I raise my brow.

"Ok? What's so special about it?" He gasp and points at it.

"This here is sir Jeffery the fifth, he does not deserve slander." He waves the paper aggressively in front of me.

"Ok ok, sir Jeffery the fifth." He smiles but it drops when he looks down at his phone after it dings.  He stood up abruptly.

"Mr Khan, are you alright?" He looks at us.

"I'm sorry Mr Burkley, this is important!" He yells running out the door.

Gah damnit.

I stood up and look over to Mr Burkley, he smiles and nods softly. I run out after Ronnie, hearing his long strides.

"Ronnie where the hell are you going!?" I let out a grunt as he doesn't turn around to explain.

"Ronnie!" I stop a few feet away as he stood in front of the back gym doors.

"Ronnie-"

"Look." My brows furrow and I got closer to the door, looking into the panels of the door. My hand instantly goes to the handle to open the door.

"No. Stop." Ronnie whispers, I snap my head to him with my jaw clench.

"Ronnie he's literally on the floor and you're telling me to stop?!" He looks at me and brings his finger to his lips, pointing down to his phone.

"Just a little longer."