SYNOPSIS

"Hindi ako 'to! Ni hindi ko na nga kilala 'yung sarili ko. Ayaw kong maging kabit kasi, sino ba namang may gustong maging kabit?! If only I knew what storm I would face the moment I kissed your lips, sana tiniis ko nalang ang mabahong squater. Isa kang malaking gag*! You won't be taking anything away from me at sisiguraduhin kong miski langit, hindi kakayanin ang poot ng isang ganti!"

Money and gold are everyone's greatest desires. We live for the riches, we aspire to be won. Who on earth would want a life like a street rat--barely eating and breathing? No one.

Isang tatsulok ang pamumuhay ng mga mamamayan. You rule when you belong to the top but when you're down there, mas marumi ka pa sa putik. Kaya naman nang may makitang malaking pagkakataon si Patricia Celeste Valderama, she didn't hesitate to bite off the apple. 

Ginto na, gagawin pa ba niyang bato? What harm could an obsessed Zeus Eliseo Vicedo do to her? A little vixen with sultry lips and a body anyone would love to rake their fingers all over? He spoils her so much, brought her the world, and took her away from that poor life.

The ever-so-hot God of thunders had his eyes laid all over for her but the thing is, she got so blinded by the luxurious life he offered that she missed the point of why Zeus hid her from the rest of the world. Ano nga ba naman ang alam ni Celeste sa katayuan ng mga mayayaman? 

Wala siyang alam sa kung gaano ka babaero ang lalaking kaniyang naakit not until she got the taste of Hera's rage--the wife of Zeus, who, never fails to let every mistress of her husband feel miserable. 

How could she protect herself from these raging gods? Will the life in her womb can save her from the wrath of a legal wife? Or just like any other mistress, impyerno rin pala ang kababagsakan niya?