FIVE

•-•

•-•

Whiskey eyes. Bunny pearls.

His dreamy gaze slithering into her soul sinfully, a warm smile crept up his lips as he replied, "It's Jeon Jungkook"

Tilting her head ever so lightly, Lisa's orbs tiptoed on his soft features taking in every detail, right from his whiskey eyes in which she'd die to get drunk and drown in, his perfectly arched nose flattering his profile and at last his cupid kissed lips, pink and lustrous. Damn. She felt her stomach knot in ecstasy whilst her legs turning mushy, unable to support herself.

Amidst all her intense admiration, Jungkook's gaze remained latched onto hers, watching the female in amusement and adoration.

The raise and fall of their chests in a silent synchronisation Lisa parted her lips, "Aren't you going to ask mine?", she mused, making his smile widen whilst flashing his bunny pearls.

"Should I?", his mischievous tone sugar coating the sentence, the male inched closer cocking his eyebrows playfully.

Intimidated by the sudden close proximity Lisa placed her palm on his chest to maintain the few centimetres of gap between them.

Inhaling a shaky breath whilst his musky scent unintentionally intoxicating her, "Jungkook", she said in a mere whisper, trying her best in avoiding his eyes.

He loved the way his name rolled out of her tongue in silence, sensually pleasing and addicting. Little did Lisa know that- just that, was more than enough to set Jungkook's sanity on blue flames, driving him back to his diabolic self summoning the sleeping demon within him.

"Mmhmm?", he hummed questioningly, whilst gritting his teeth trying to retain his composure as he suppressed the low growls erupting inside his chest.

"My name", she paused mid sentence feeling the soft tremors of his chest, "It's Lisa", she muttered, looking up at him.

This time when Lisa's gaze pooled into his, he couldn't hold himself back anymore. His cravings for her touch, the feeling of her skin against his and the growing heat in the pits of his stomach was beginning to overpower his self control.

Despite the need to take things slow and the love which he wanted her to feel and believe that he wasn't there with her just in the title of lust, Jungkook soon found himself turning a blind eye over all of them.

A spine chilling growl erupting from his chest, it startled the female who whimpered back in reflex. Utterly petrified and at the same time worried, Lisa mused, "What's wrong?"

Without a prior notice, Jungkook's arm sneakily snaked around her waist whilst pulling her closer to his chest. At this rate Lisa's heart began to hammer in her chest in the speed of light as she clutched onto the sides of her jacket not knowing what was coming her way.