02

AFTER THE FESTIVAL THE BAKUSQUAD INVITED THEMSELVES OVER TO THE BAKUGOU HOUSEHOLD

AFTER THE FESTIVAL THE BAKUSQUAD INVITED THEMSELVES OVER TO THE BAKUGOU HOUSEHOLD. Mitsuki always loved having people over so never said anything about it other than a comment like 'be nice to your friends you little shit.'

Over the summer the students where told to go back to their own homes because the teachers would be planning for the next term.

Height Alliance was shut down for the summer other than the occasional coming back for clothes and other household needs.

In Bakugou's room they were all playing video games, eating, normal things you do when you're a teenager who's not training to become a hero at the moment. Bakugou was playing Mario Kart against Kaminari and lost terribly.

"I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU DUNCE FACE!" Bakugou was a sore loser when it came to video games, especially when his friends would tease him about it.

Kaminari knew he had crossed a line when Bakugou had explosions coming from his hands.

"Okay man, let's just take it down and notch." Kirishima didn't want Kaminari to lose any more brain cells than he already had. "How about we put the video games away for now"

"NO, I WANT A FUCKING REMATCH!" Bakugou was fuming at Kaminari while Mina was scrolling on the internet.

"KASTUKI, SHUT UP YOU BRAT AND BE NICE TO YOUR FRIENDS!" Mitsuki yelled from downstairs.

"I AM NICE YOU OLD HAG!" As Bakugou said this Mina found something on her phone she wanted to show her friends.

"Hey guys, look what I found." This caused her friends to look over to her while Bakugou had smoke coming out of his ears. "It's videos of that girl we saw performing at the festival. She's played so many places it's hard to count."

That caused Bakugou to stop what he was doing and give the pinkette his attention.

What the hell was that when I saw her? Why did it feel like the world stopped?

Bakugou could not stop thinking about you for the rest of the festival up until Kaminari made a stupid comment about something stupid.

You had not cross his mind up until now.

"Her voice was just something I couldn't describe..." Kirishima gushed as they started to talk more about you. "It's on the tip of my tongue. She sounded li-" that's when Bakugou cut it with the word everyone was looking for.

"An angel."

They all looked at Bakugou like he had two heads. "THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! IM JUST SAYING WHAT WE WERE ALL THINKING!" and he was right. He took it right out of their mouths.

You sounded like you just came from the heavens to bless their hearts. They might be over thinking it considering they only heard you sing once, but what does that matter.

"Oo~ to me I sounds like miss l/n y/n has caught the eye of the famous Bakugou Katsuki~ I don't blame you my friend she was something." At this point Kaminari was on thin ice and everyone in the room knew it.

"The only person I've seen play guitar that good was Jiro but not on that level. Do you think they know each other?" Sero asked being curious. This made the group think, other than their leader.

"Just because their both play guitar doesn't mean they know each other dumbass." One thing Bakugou notice when you were done was that you didn't stay for the rest of the festival, not even the fire works.

Did she have somewhere to be? Why did she leave so early? Why the hell do I care so much?!

Bakugou kept pushing these thought aside.

"You never know man. We can ask her later but I think for now we should get some sleep, we've got the whole summer ahead of us." This put a scowl on Bakugou's face. Knowing he won't be able to train as well as he would when he's at school.

As they all started to doze off into their dreams the angry teen could only lay awake. Thoughts going through this mind like a roller coaster.

Thoughts about the festival but more importantly about...

You.

How do we feel about this Bakugou, what does he think about you

How do we feel about this Bakugou, what does he think about you. Would we call it love at first sight😏. Who knows.
Love you