Prologue

"HEY MAMA

"HEY MAMA." YOU SAT IN A CHAIR BESIDE MOTHERS HOSPITAL BED. You wanted to tell her about the new gig you had coming up today.

"Hey sweetie, I didn't know you'd be coming in today!" You always told your mom when you'd be coming to see her but today was different.

"Sorry for the short notice, it kinda slipped my mind. Hey do you remember the summer festivals you always used to take me too...?" you asked your mother.

Your mom has always been the one person who was there for you no matter what. You and her were attached at the hip up until she had to be hospitalized due to a heart disease.

She would always buy you new instruments when your old ones started to wear out. She'd always make you feel better when you started to get anxious.

Your mom was your best friend.

"Of course I do, how could I forget? You would always love to run around a dance to the music that was playing. Watching your little feet carrying you was hilarious!" She laughed.

A smile etched onto your face watching her so happy.

You could really care less about your mom embarrassing you to anyone because you loved her so much.

"Yeah that one... well I got a gig there around 1:30 and I wanted to let you know I'll be back later with the money."

"How could I ever had gotten so lucky with such a beautiful and caring daughter like you?" she said as she cupped your cheek. "Now go perform out there and have fun for me."

"Of course I will mama, I love you and I'll be back later. Don't miss me too much." you said as you got your guitar together to leave.

"Oh love don't flatter yourself." You then left to get to your gig where your life may change for the better.

" You then left to get to your gig where your life may change for the better

Hey, this is my first book and I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I just had an idea and wanted to write it. I would really appreciate your feedback and maybe ways I could improve this book.
Love you