"Azronnnnn... you're so difficult!" She whined while throwing her hands up in the air trying to make a point.

"I'm difficult? How about no sugar for a week?" He asked while glaring down at his little bratty Angel.

"What?! No! I'm sorry!" She quickly apologized but Azron wasn't having it.

"No sugar for a week." He repeated. Honestly, by now he was just amused and curious about what she'll do for her sugar.

"You such a..! Such a-! Such a big empty head!" She called out before gasping and putting her hand on her mouth.

Azron's demons immediately growled and howled in his head to tell him he needs to take her to the bedroom and show her how full he can make her feel.

"Do you know what the consequences are for being disrespectful to the royal king?" He asked while looking straight in front of him while eyeing her a bit.

"N-no?" She answered or more like questioned.

"Death. But considering you're my mate it's jail forever. Let's see what worse, not having candy for a week or never having candy ever again." His voice held authority which made Azealah think he was not kidding at all.

"I-I... Azronnn... I'm sorry." She whispered while coming closer to him.

"I can be a prisoner if that what you want but... how about be a prisoner in bed?" She suggested while walking to him until she was pressed against him.

His eyes slightly widened before he looked down at her.

"Angel. What happened?" He asked.

"What?" She answered back startled at his sudden mood change.

"Where my innocent girl?" He asked again being serious afraid something has possessed her body like what possessed Lucifer's body  (A/N: Little hint to a future book idea!)

Azealah giggled at him and lightly slapped his chest, "I can't help it when you're always making jokes like this! I learned it from you." She answered him.

He let out what sounded like a sigh and a laugh before taking her mouth into a kiss and kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

"Didn't expect her to last for so long." A voice called out from the other side.

Azron and Azealah broke from their kiss and looked at the source of the voice. And sure enough, it was Hera.

"What?" Azron asked.

"I mean I didn't think-"

"I meant what do you want?" He rudely interrupted her.

"Oh! Well, I'm here to see if it's true. If Lucifer really stepped down from his Throne for that girl." She laughed as if she told a joke.

Azron and Azealah looked at each other, both nodding and understanding that she was most likely to also be involved in this case.

"Well, it is so bye," Azron said before pushing a force on her which forced her to go back to Heaven.

And just then Meredith and Lucifer appeared in front of the couple holding each other's hands. Azealah squealed for two reasons. One being she missed Meredith. And two being Lucifer and Meredith made up their fight.

"We've got something," Azron said.

"We do too," Lucifer replied as the two girls continued to hug and whine about missing each other.

Lucifer started first and told Azron all about what the man said and Azron told him about Hera's suspicious visit.

They all started to piece the whole story together and slowly came to terms. Now they only need evidence. And they have a plan ready, they just needed to come to action with it.

"When will we do this?" Asked Azealah tiredly while cuddling in Azron's chest as he held her there tighter.

"The sooner the better but we can't rush into it yet," Azron replied while kissing her head lovingly as if he didn't just threaten to take away her sugar. The balls this guy has.

"You guys go rest while I take her to bed," Azron said and picked Azealah up before she can protest.

"Bye!" Azealah called out before they went out of the room.

"Sleep, my queen," Azron said softly and Azealah looked at him with a pout.

"And you?" She asked.

He gave her a soft smile and kissed her lips gently, "I'll sleep with you if that's what you want." He recommended.

Azealah nodded her head happily and Azron gave a chuckle of his own. He started to slightly hum gently on their way back and the vibration of his humming put his mate right to sleep.

She still hasn't forgotten about his sugar threat though.

————————

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!

Questions of the chapter:

1-What is your favorite word to say all the time?

2-Are you addicted to TikTok?

3-Do you think it was Hera who did this?