I watched Elena fly through the air nonchalantly before stopping her mid-air right before she hit the wall. I hate that I had to do that....I feel dirty now...I need a shower. 

Lydia turned to me and glared slightly making me raise an eyebrow "don't look at me like that we need her alive, break her arm or something but don't kill her or fuck up her womb, we need more Petrova's" I said with a shrug as I made Elena drop to the ground with a thud.

Elena groaned and looked at Stefan for help but he was just sitting there in shock, his view on the doppelganger had greatly shifted. Oh, did bunny eater finally get his head pulled out of his ass? Interesting development...

I smirked slightly to myself before speaking up "just a thought, but why don't we just compel her to go back to her human life and to forget the supernatural. Jeremy can keep an eye out and we all just go on our merry way for a bit. And if we do need to come back we can re-compel her" I said casually with a nonchalant shrug of my shoulders.

Elena turned to me with horror growing on her face "NO, I can't forget" she said desperately.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow before spelling her to sleep. That's enough noise from you. No one needs a headache. 

Kol smirked "thank god, I hate her voice. So whiney" Kol said sarcastically.

Most of us nodded in agreement but Stefan and Caroline were both blinking in shock.

"From what you told us we will need to be here when Shane and the hunter arrive" Elijah pointed out.

I nodded and sat back in thought.

"We could always compel her to forget everything supernatural and if she sees anything she will immediately forget it. Then we can stay when we need to and she won't be a pest" Nik said casually as he stepped over Elena's unconscious body.

I smirked at him "that's brilliant" I said before giving him a kiss making him smirk.

"That's great but what about bonnie? She can't be compelled" Caroline brought up after she came out of her shock.

"She might be willing to ignore it. It's not like we are hurting her. If anything we are helping her. We'll have to see but for now, she stays asleep while the vervain leaves her system" I said motioning to Elena.

Everyone nodded in agreement and Stefan went to lay her down in one of the spare rooms.

After he walked away I looked at Damon "you might want to check on your brother" I said while motioning upstairs.

Damon shook himself out of his shock and nodded before following him upstairs.

I stood up "well thank you for the show, that was just great. Call me if you need anything" I said casually as I put down my empty glass and walked out of the boarding house with my mates trailing behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So u guys wanted a full-blown meltdown. Idk this is the best I got. I tried to channel my inner spoiled brat and biggetness but I just don't think like that and even getting to this level was really hard. If anyone wants to write people being assholes for me that would be great lol. I put myself in other people's shoes even when I hate that person and I just don't have the capacity to not think about others in situations and apparently, that translates to my writing. While that might be great in life it makes me crap at writing villains and shit lol.

U guys gave me some great ideas for Stefan so thank you all.

Do u guys want me to just time skip or would you like some fluff travel chapters while they hunt wolves until Silas?

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

okay guys I made an Instagram. I will post questions about what you all want me to do and maybe even some spoilers for my books. but it will be for when I'm sitting here and don't know what to write or I'm bouncing between ideas so you all will have your chance to give me your opinions in real-time. I'm always sitting here and debating on what I should do and I thought this would be a great way so that you all can give me opinions on what you want as I"m writing.

I am @amber.poconuts  on Instagram. I will also tag the Instagram on my page. hope to see you all there.  the profile picture is of my cats like this one is.

Edited: 1/12/22