19 (Tutors)

Jungkook pov

I closed my eyes as they were taking his blood. He was crying quietly and hiccupping.

Well convincing him was hard. We even didn't convince him but Jimin forced him. Putting him on the chair and holding him tightly after a long cry. Well the thing is Jimin is crying along with him but quietly and quickly wiping his tears.

"I wonder how much tears you have!" Jimin said and wiped Jin's tears.
"Alittle more and it is finished." He cried. I caressed his hair.
"Baby it is finished." He didn't stop crying.
They nurse took the needle out.
"It is done!" She said. I looked at Jin's hand.

"Hey how did you do that? His hand is bleeding."
"Sorry sir he was moving alot an-"
"You are blaming my son? You di-"
"Thank you ma'am! Jin bothered you alot!" She smiled and went.

"What did-"
"Father son!" He said and pointed to us and ahook his head. He then looked at Jin.

"You wanna cry like a baby for an hour again? It is finished! Why are you even crying? For god's sake you are 17." Well....to be honest I didn't expect this but now I found Jimin's words were right.

He hiccuped and didn't say anything.
"God I wonder till when you can continue. The one who must be blamed is me. For raising a brat." He sighed.

"Jin baby! Have some juice. You may feel dizzy." I gave him some juice and he drank.
"Let's go hmmm? The results will come tomorrow."
"Nooo! I won't come here again."

"No! No need to come. I myself will bring them and speak with your doctor with your appa." He nodded.
"Now let's go hmmm?" He nodded.

I helped him to stand up and wore his coat.
"Thank you ma'am!" I said and bowed.

As I came out Tae waiting for us.
"Let's go! The result will come tomorrow!" He nodded.
"Will you come with me tomorrow?" I asked Jimin and he nodded.

"Sure I wanna know what is with him."
"Jin!" Taehyubg came to him.
"They put needle in my hand." He said to Tae.
"Hey it is fine."
"It stings."
"Yeah?" It sti-"

"Jungkook stop this or I will hit my head to the wall." Jimin said and looked at me with tightened eyes.
"Hey he is my son an-" He didn't listen and went.

Jimin pov

"I wanna go to Taehyung's house." Jin said.
"No! You have to study you were not here for a week and must study now."

"I want to go!" He said with tightened brows.
"I won't let! Don't think you can escape studying cause you don't go to school now. Soon your dad will hire you teachers. Jungkook!" He looked at me.

"Yes! I will! Some of them are coming today so I can interview with them."
"Ahhhh I wanna go-"

"Jin! You've done alot to me today! Now stop! Taehyung stop whispering things in his ear." He pouted and lowered his head.
"Uncle!"
"Today you two must study no one can go to the other's house."
"Dad can I go to Taehyung's house?" I closed my eyes. This brat! I am going to kill myself. He is driving me crazy today.

"Baby you-" I cut Jungkook. I won't let this brat win.
"So you think if your dad lets I will agree?" He pouted and started playing with the hem of his shirt.
"Stop acting like this. I am done with you today. We will drop Tae to his house and then will go home. Your dad can stay till you go to bed." He pouted even more.

"Jungkook I am done handle your son yourself!"
"Jin baby your appa is right! More you must rest. I am sure Tae is tired as well."

"I'm not!" I sighed! These two!
"He is not!" Jin said.
"Ummm....better to rest today and tomorrow Tae will come and you will study together. Your appa and I must speak with the tutors today and tomorrow. So please cooperate."