🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​⁵⁰

Start from the beginning

They've heard about Hakyon. They just didn't care. They snickered at the declaration made by the police and Jungkook shown his animosity towards the said male by saying,

"Serves him right!" the maknae spits.

Which no one ever protests his remark, not even Seokjin. Then, they were brought to the waiting room where they can see Namjoon's parent already seated in the corner. They greet each other and wait patiently for the doctor to come and updates everyone about Namjoon.

Yoongi glanced at Seokjin as he remained silent and calm, but he can see how his leg is shaking in anxiousness. Meanwhile, Jimin had fallen asleep besides Taehyung, resting his head on the eccentric vocalist's shoulder. He was draught, knees weaken when Hoseok hold him to get out from the mortuary. The rapper now had leaned his head on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling and Jungkook keeps his eyes fixated at the door - waiting for the doctor to come out.

Yoongi breathes out heavily. His heart is thumping really fast. Both of his hands were red as he keeps squeezed them. To say he is worried is an understatement. He was scared, nervous, and afraid. Moreover, he was angry.

Don't get him wrong. He's not mad at Namjoon. It's Hakyon. That selfish bastard who just had the audacity to hurt Namjoon just because of his crazy obsession. Rather than been happy that the man was dead, Yoongi actually wished he at least can punch that asshole for everything he had done to Namjoon and to the rest of them. He wants to have some solace by doing so.

Hakyon just had the easiest way of escaping the consequences of his evil deed. Yoongi wants harsher punishment. Death wasn't enough. He needs to go through the insufferable torture before he died. Still, Yoongi prayed that he will be damned in hell forever.

"Family of Kim Namjoon?"

Everyone was startled to see the doctor, now standing in front of them with a clear frown on his face. They instantaneously approached the doctor, swarming like a bee as they eagerly waiting for Namjoon's news.

The doctor swallowed, flustering a bit at the situation but understand the concern of the family members. Well, lots of family members as he can see at the moment.

"How is he?" Mr. Kim asked, and he can feel how his wife tightened the grip over his forearm.

The doctor gives him a smile before answering. "There's no serious physical injury except a few scratches and bruises on his face and body. He had sprained his ankle, but it will heal within two weeks. He's a bit dehydrated and we had him sedated for him to have a good rest..." he explained.

A few murmurs echoed as they were relieved at the good news. They were grateful that Namjoon had escaped from any serious harm.

"Despite his minor injuries, we are more concerned about his mental health..."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked with a pulsating heartbeat. He can see the worried faces of the rest too. The doctor himself didn't have a good expression while he uttered those words.

"In this kind of situation, it's common for a victim to suffer a PTSD, post-traumatic disorder due to the shock and horrendous experience being kept as a hostage for a certain period. They will be typically affected in terms of emotional, cognitive, and social related. Released hostages need time to recover from the physical, mental, and emotional difficulties they had faced..."

Everyone winced at the explanation, worries etched on their face as to what will happen to Namjoon after being Hakyon's hostage. They didn't know how far the said male had tortured Namjoon. They are honestly afraid of the aftermath.

The doctor saw the concern and quickly clarified, "That only can be diagnosed when he wakes up. And hopefully, the effect is not too severe..."

"Can - can we see him?" Namjoon's mother asked with a shaken voice.