(3) JAKE IS SORT OF A BITCH

Jake Is Sort Of A Bitch

S. U. N. G. H. O. O. N.

Text Notification from Jay:
Hey Sunghoon, your
little friend is passed out
on my couch again.

"You've got kidding me, Jake?" I exhale wishing I could just ignore the text. Today's my free day and I planned to spend it doing nothing but sitting on my couch. I even told Jake yesterday that If he planned to stay out late, going to parties and drinking, to just sleep in his car. But no I'm a bad friend not thinking about the back pain he'd get.

Then he ends up at Jay's house. That's should have been the last place on his mind to pay a visit to.

"Who's Jake?" I hear Sunoo's voice bringing me back to reality. I'm not quick to answer at first, but considering his job position I should be more open.

"My bestfriend," I go ahead and respond not looking up from my phone.

Me To Jay:
On my way.

Sunoo and I stand in an the elevator. We were on our way back up to the penthouse, but now I search my pockets for my car keys.

"You can drive, right? I'm going to change clothes. In the meantime, pull the car around," I order. If he's just going to be following me around, he might as well have something to do. I drop the keys in the bodyguard's open hands. He seems use to this.

The elevator doors slide open to let me off.

"Meet me in ten," he demands back, "Any longer and I'll assume something bad has happened."

He smirks and I see him press the down button. I nod and he twirls the keyring as the doors slides close.

Sunoo. His name is Sunoo. He's better at his job than expected. Of course, he just saved my life, so I guess being short doesn't matter for all people.

***

"WAKE UP!" Jake flinches unable to avoid the pillow colliding with his face. He jerks to a sitting up position. His eyes grow wide surprised by my attack.

"S-Sunghoon! What are you doing here?" His hands tremble as he rubs them on his pants . I step backward. My nose is already irritated by his breath's strong stench of alchohol.

"I should be asking you that. You know how Jay feels about intoxication. Why are you causing trouble?" I squat down to be at even height with him. Maybe yelling was too much. He looks scared... but then again Bom says everyone looks terrified when conversing with me.

"I'm not even completely sobered up yet and you're already lecturing me," Jake sulks with a sleepy voice. He runs his fingers through his dirty hair.

"But if you must know, after a few drinks I wasn't feeling the party atmosphere. So I left. Drove myself to Jay's because I remember something I really wanted to say to him and--," Jake's turn pouty and he tries to steadily rest his hand on his heart.