Shen Liuchen said to her: "Let's go."

Then to Song Jinxi: "I'll get the meal card." After speaking, he turned and entered the classroom.

    Zheng Yanyu: "..."

    Song Jinxi: A triumphant but polite smile.

    "This elder sister, you just used cosmetics in high school, aren't you afraid that your face will rot in the future?" She looked at Song Jinxi's face  like a knife.

    Song Jinxi was stunned, raised her hand and gently squeezed her face.

    The skin is delicate and smooth, so tender as to pinch out water.

    Because of her young age, she is still have a little fat, and she can't help but pinch it.

    She wish she could maintain such a good skin condition forever.

    "Sorry little sister, sister is not using any powder." She said, rubbing her index finger gently on her face and placing it in front of Zheng Yanyu.

    The skin on her hands seemed better than her face.

    The back of the hand is as white as round white jade, delicate and smooth.

    The fingertips are very good-looking, and the fingertips have a healthy pink color. There is no trace of powder on it.

    Such skin can be carefully maintained at first glance.

    It reminded Zheng Yanyu of those well-maintained aunts' skins that she occasionally saw on the bus.

    Obviously she is still a fifteen-year-old girl, but in autumn and winter, if you don't rub the hand cream on your hands, the skin on the back of her hands will look even uglier than an old woman in her 50s or 60s.

    Sometimes when she sees   older girls and aunts on the bus with a better skin condition, she will cover her hands in shame.

    She's afraid that others will see her hands so ugly.

    It happened that because her mother gave birth to a younger brother, she took the whole family's money to raise her younger brother, and even hand cream often forgets to buy it for her.

    Song Jinxi's skin condition deeply hurt Zheng Yanyu's heart, but she was still saying in a bragging tone:

    "Look, it's natural~"

    Zheng Yanyu was almost mad at her.

    Song Jinxi was not happy just this morning because she learned that the male god had a "little green plum".

    Now she feel that the weather today is really good.

    She had never thought that teasing rivals would be so interesting.

    Especially it's really fun to get the other party full of anger with no effort.

    Song Jinxi wanted to tease her again, but she accidentally saw Chen Wenwen walking towards her.

    Maybe it was because she waited too long so came to urge her.

    In order not to show her stuff, she stretched out her hand and squeezed her face while Zheng Yanyu couldn't react.

    "Hurry up and eat, little sister, if you keep pestering Shen Liuchen like this, he will be unhappy." Song Jinxi smiled and patted her on the shoulder, glanced at Shen Liuchen in the classroom, then at Chen Wenwen, and said with a smile: "A classmate is here. If you don't want others to know that Shen Liuchen is not familiar with you, it's better to leave earlier."