𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, MR-T3" she said turning to the droid, receiving a welcome beep in response.

Once they had landed by the Razor Crest she exiting hastily, "stay here MR-T3, I will return shortly." She instructed, giving a small wave to it as she left, walking towards the Mandalorian who was waiting for her.

"Hello, Mando." She greeted as she walked towards him, her cloak flowing behind her, he nodded in response and replied, "before we begin I have one question... who are you?" His voice monotonous, she couldnt tell if he really wanted to know or if he was jst asking to sooth his own conscious.

"I am Asora Sett, a Jedi Knight." She responded coyly, she knew the Mandalorians and Jedi were not on good terms, she was hoping she wouldn't have to admit she was a Jedi as if he would just catch on to it.

"Jedi Knight?" he questioned, almost confused at her statement.

"Yes, I was trained by Master Windu to wield the force, to be a guardian of peace within the galaxy." Her tone came out calm, almost too calm to him.

"The force?" he asked, her eyebrows furrowed, did he not know?

"The force is an energy field all around us. It binds the galaxy together and it is within all of us. Some of us more than others." She explained, bending down, touching the forest floor and closing her eyes using the force to lift all of the small rocks around them and then looking back up at him with a smile.

"The force?" he almost sounded shocked, dumbfounded even. His head tilted back, and he just nodded, she smiled again settling the rocks all around her back onto the forest floor and standing up.

"Now, why are we on Sorgan?" she questioned he began to walk ahead of her, leading her to their unknown destination.

"I have a friend here; we are going to need her if we go to Nevarro."

The walk to the cantina was quiet, the child only cooing occasionally at the two of them as they walked. Once they arrived, they were met with a burly dark haired woman named Cara Dune, the Mandalorian greeted her with a simple, "looking for some work?"

Cara let out a few loud exhausted sighs, it was enough for them to understand she may take some convincing if they wanted her help.

"It seems like a straightforward operation, they're providing the plan and firepower, I'm the snare." He explained to her, as the four of them sat around one of the worn-down wooden tables in the cantina. Asora looked over at him and back to Cara nodding in agreement with Mando.

"With the kid?" she questioned

"That's why I'm coming to you" he persisted, she seemed like a charismatic woman, and a good fighter. The two continued to discuss the mission as Asora sat quietly to the side, she was beginning to wonder how long the two had been friends. They seemed close, at least to Asora anyways.

"I don't know, I've been advised to lay low. If anyone runs my chain code, I'll rot in a cell for the rest of my life." Cara said, looking off at the background of the cantina, she did seemed quite content here.

"I thought you were a veteran?" the Mandalorian inquired.

"I've been a lot of things since, most of them carry a life sentence, if I so much as book passage registered to the new republic im- "

"-I have a ship. I can bring you there and back with a handsome reward. You can live free of worry." He leaned closer, nodding looking at her expectantly for a response.

As he moved to gesture as he spoke his beskar armour shined in the light, his armour always gleamed beautifully it was quite the sight to see. Asora wondered where he got the beskar, she hadn't seen anything like it, she knew Mandalorian donned the armour in the past. But the days of the Mandalorian seemed to be over, if not for him then for the rest of the galaxy.