Part 7.

I.M:'' I can't thank you enough for all of this. I am gonna miss this after I leave.''

Hyungwon's hands stopped.

Hyungwon:'' Yeah..Remember to keep our meeting always a secret. If can, forget we ever met...''

I.M's grip on chopsticks tighten. Its no big deal? He just have to forget about him! Nothing much! But....can he really?

I.M:'' I know. I know.''

Hyungwon:'' I got a call, go ahead and eat as much as you want, then go back to your room and have a good sleep.''

I.M just nodded. Hyungwon picked up the call and went to another room. 

I.M:'' Why did I just feel sad when he said to forget about him. Have I taken a liking to him? No! I have probably lost my mind to think like that.''

I.M finished his food and washed his utensils and was walking back to his room when he heard Hyungwon talking over the phone. He seemed irritated for some reason.

Hyungwon:'' Don't call me anymore. I know what I am doing, so stop bothering me..Your help? Ha! You are no help to me.''

And I.M heard the call end. Was it someone who knew Hyungwon? His girlfriend? Or his friend? I.M entered the room and fell on the bed.

I.M:'' Why do I care..? Damn! He is too mysterious to make me curious and want to know about him more.''

I.M twisted and turned in the bed. He couldn't fall asleep. Hyungwon slightly opened the door.

Hyungwon:'' Not asleep yet?''

I.M:'' Hm? Same for you I guess.''

Hyungwon entered the room and sat on the chair near the bed.

I.M:'' Have you ever lived/ stayed at any unknown person's house? Ever eaten? Ever slept?''

Hyungwon:'' I understand what you mean..''

I.M:'' But, you are a nice person.''

Hyungwon's eyes widened.

Hyungwon:'' Huh?! What..?''

I.M smiled.

I.M:'' I said you are a ice person.''

Hyungwon:'' You seem to jump into conclusions fast.''

I.M shook his head.

I.M:'' I didn't jump to conclusions. I just said what I saw. I usually never believe people, but...you seem to be a trustworthy person.''

Hyungwon:'' No...''

I.M:'' If you wanted..you could have just let me be. We never owed each other anything so... You could have never come to find me... But, you did... That moment on wards...''

Hyungwon:'' That moment on wards?''

I.M whispered.

I.M:'' I looked at you as a different person.''

Hyungwon:'' Huh? Say it loud? I didn't hear..''

I.M:'' Nevermind. Its nothing..''

Hyungwon looked away..

Hyungwon:'' You are weird..''

I.M:'' If...I ask about you...will you tell me..?''

Hyungwon:'' No!''

I.M's smile dropped.

I.M:'' I understand. Have a good sleep.''

Hyungwon was going to say something, but I.M turned on the other side and had a painful expression on his face.

Hyungwon:'' Good Night.''

Hyungwon left the room. I.M took a deep breathe...and a tear fell from his eyes.

I.M:'' I wonder....if you would ever open up with me..''